Air pistol

steve_b_wales

i have a Crossman Rat catcher and pistol,both really the same but 1 has a stock which would probably be better for a 6 year old to control.No recoil to worry about only 6lbs ft power and about 20/25 shots per bottle. Nice little units well made and as he gets older so many upgrades to add ,longer barrel ,8 shot mag conversion ,power upgrades as a grow into air gun theyre ideal atb

i have a Crossman Rat catcher and pistol,both really the same but 1 has a stock which would probably be better for a 6 year old to control.No recoil to worry about only 6lbs ft power and about 20/25 shots per bottle. Nice little units well made and as he gets older so many upgrades to add ,longer barrel ,8 shot mag conversion ,power upgrades as a grow into air gun theyre ideal atb

Other than a 16 inch pull to the trigger which is usually too much for even the biggest of blokes

Although they are relatively easy to cut down to a more manageable 12 inch or so .

I got one of these in 177 and i like it

https://www.solware.co.uk/smk-pp700w-pcp-air-pistol

I have those too but not been as popular. That's a very good price on your link but then you have to add the postage.

Of course pcp is a very different thing and a lot of people shy away from having the extra expense and hassle of filling, especially when it's for the kids or it's a 1st gun.

Edd