Sign in to follow this  
lord_seagrave

2019 Chilli Growing thread

I have just got my seeds through. I have a propagator on the kitchen window sill ready to go, But looking and reading through this thread I may be a little late getting them in the dirt. 

I've gone for reapers as I have balls of British steel.....well I don't really never have much above a jalfrezi in an indian heat wise. 

Aparently they are slow growing and may not even fruit but I thought it was worth a rattle, Am I too late to plant?

54 minutes ago, fatchap said:

I have just got my seeds through. I have a propagator on the kitchen window sill ready to go, But looking and reading through this thread I may be a little late getting them in the dirt. 

I've gone for reapers as I have balls of British steel.....well I don't really never have much above a jalfrezi in an indian heat wise. 

Aparently they are slow growing and may not even fruit but I thought it was worth a rattle, Am I too late to plant?

Not too late although i think sooner the better to get them going.

With our weather up here sometimes the seasons beat us before getting the best our of some varieties and as you say some of the hot ones take as age.

Pretty sure you will still get plenty fruit but maybe better choosing a variety small enough that you can have on the sunny cills in the house.