Cartridge Prices

On the subject of cartridges where is the cheapest source of pigeon grade cartridges in Kent.

Looking for 1000 case, clear pigeon fibre or similar, any suggestions please as local supplier has changed management and is not playing ball with regulars anymore!! :P

:P D2D

I've just ordered 2,000 Eley HB Pigeons at the old price. They were £107 per 1,000, then £123 per 1,000 and the gunshop told me today they will be over £150 per 1,000, as from their next order. My 2,000 will be at the £123 rate. Get 'em while you can boys, because I doubt if they will go down in price.

When putting the world to right at the Bisley meet, I was decided (and therefore it is the case :) ) that the gunshops/wholesalers start these stories to promote sale and to squeeze a bit of margain out of consumable items. I have never met a gunshop owner yet who claims not to make any money out of cartridges, but they all stock them . .

That double negative means they all claim to make money out of cartridges. Can you imagine a gunshop that didn't stock cartridges? I know they don't make much profit on cartridges, and rely on customers buying other things from the shop. Reminds me of the pub with no beer.

That double negative means they all claim to make money out of cartridges. Can you imagine a gunshop that didn't stock cartridges? I know they don't make much profit on cartridges, and rely on customers buying other things from the shop. Reminds me of the pub with no beer.

......or the fishing tackle shop that doesn't sell ragworm, lugworm or peeler crab, that want to sell you sea tackle.