"I'm mainly doin'...."

ditchman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You'll get that fixed and sell it so you have something to do!:w00t:

more like ..............get that fixed sell it get something else.............."take pics of it and stick it up on the bloody 'net for some one else to gorp at "...:big_boss:

40 minutes ago, figgy said:

Nice to see you back 👍

I'm sure much vino was consumed on your sabbatical.

Is that your new mode of transport?

the way things are going it  could well be............greta thumbbat will decree it shud be electric..........

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

got the fuel tank off now.........drained the enjine oil and put a new inline fuel filter on..............not doing anymore today as the wind is doin my head in..............

Lay off the sprouts and you'll be fine , it wouldn't hurt to open a window though.

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the way things are going it  could well be............greta thumbbat will decree it shud be electric..........

To a man with your engineering skills , electric wouldn't be a problem , I reckon you could even manage solar or hydro .

You could be leading the green charge from the front 👍.

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Lay off the sprouts and you'll be fine , it wouldn't hurt to open a window though.

To a man with your engineering skills , electric wouldn't be a problem , I reckon you could even manage solar or hydro .

You could be leading the green charge from the front 👍.

more like "green discharge from my nose",.................me and electricity dont mix....dont trust anything i cant see....know what i mean

40 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I was hoping she may have went overboard off salinling la vagabonde, to be washed up on a deserted island so she can live quietly and spout total and utter cack to the world.

53 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, you type like Ditchman Mate!:w00t:

HHhhahahhah..........i was just thinking that myself;....must have contracted "Squit-o-virus".......which is endemic to norfolk its a cross between Tourettes.....verbal diorreoea...and wind..........

thats why i had to self isolate for 14 days ..

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, you type like Ditchman Mate!:w00t:

My bloody phone has had a update,  pah it's got some odd predictive text that just changes your grammar into complete edited for the not even a swear word filter 🥴. It's getting so bad a nursery would allow more expressive words.

Going to have to look into it.

I spend more time editing the edits.

Edited by figgy

2 hours ago, figgy said:

My bloody phone has had a update,  pah it's got some odd predictive text that just changes your grammar into complete edited for the not even a swear word filter 🥴. It's getting so bad a nursery would allow more expressive words.

yup................................."squit-o-virus"......works very quickly i would get it under control...pronto:good:

Come on Mate, we are eager for more details!

On 20/02/2020 at 17:43, figgy said:

I was hoping she may have went overboard off salinling la vagabonde, to be washed up on a deserted island so she can live quietly and spout total and utter cack to the world.

On 20/02/2020 at 17:44, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, you type like Ditchman Mate!

On 20/02/2020 at 18:41, ditchman said:

HHhhahahhah..........i was just thinking that myself;....must have contracted "Squit-o-virus".......which is endemic to norfolk its a cross between Tourettes.....verbal diorreoea...and wind..........

thats why i had to self isolate for 14 days ..

On 20/02/2020 at 20:08, figgy said:

On 20/02/2020 at 22:13, ditchman said:

yup................................."squit-o-virus"......works very quickly i would get it under control...pronto:good:

You lot really must learn to watch the "Swear Filter" it will catch you in the end.

1 minute ago, Walker570 said:

It's been quiet too long.  I would have expected you to make up your own blades Simon and given us full details on heat treatment , hardening etc etc., your slipping lad, slippin'.

look im busy what with taking phone calls at awkward times and cookin and the bloody wind...............i have just finished and am going to have a glass of the old plonk and a fag and watch the back of my eyelids for a while............

normal service will be resumed when the weather settles down a bit ...and i can rivert the knife and finish the mower.....so you will just have to hang on...

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

look im busy what with taking phone calls at awkward times and cookin and the bloody wind...............i have just finished and am going to have a glass of the old plonk and a fag and watch the back of my eyelids for a while............

normal service will be resumed when the weather settles down a bit ...and i can rivert the knife and finish the mower.....so you will just have to hang on...

:lol::w00t:

Mr muscle oven cleaner.............in the over leave it for 20 mins....on casings like that only 10 mins..:good:

Simon - I was just about to buy some Mr Muscle oven cleaner to clean up my aluminium bike frame, prior to acid etch primer. The blurb with Mr Muscle says it should not be used on aluminium. Is it okay, providing I don't leave it on too long - i.e. clean it off after 10 minutes?

25 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Simon - I was just about to buy some Mr Muscle oven cleaner to clean up my aluminium bike frame, prior to acid etch primer. The blurb with Mr Muscle says it should not be used on aluminium. Is it okay, providing I don't leave it on too long - i.e. clean it off after 10 minutes?

i would love to say go ahead.................but it will leave shiny aluminium not too shiny.............with the standard of the re-build you are doing...im temped to say .."use another method"

my machine was totally gumbed up solid...it was the only thing that would move it as i dont have a high temp pressure washer..............