Lockdown time filling jobs

chrisjpainter

For those locked down and not able to work for home, it's a chance to get all those jobs done that have been put off. What's been on the agenda for people?

Our downstairs loo has needed painting for months! So, the paint's on the walls, the tiles are in place and drying and the mirror's up. What's next?

image.png.c271867608f0e51903063189ae0d7f43.png

I am rationing the jobs to do around this place and believe me there are a few. I don't want to run out before the three weeks is up or I will have to spend the remaining days sharpening up my shooting accuracy.  Trail cam does show one or two rats lurking around my log store in the wood so important to visit them as soon as the camera gives me a time.

Cleaned out my tractor shed this morning and piked up one of my chain saw protective boots...felt a bit heavy...tipped it out and a cupful of whole maize, leaves and sticks dropped on the floor. A rat was about to make a home there.  Left it some blue stuff to nibble on tonight.  The thing is , the only place I have whole maize is in a stable, 30yrds away acros the yard. My wife saw one scuttle across mid day about a week ago and must have been taking supplies in.

They say your never more than 10 mtrs from one.

33 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

For those locked down and not able to work for home, it's a chance to get all those jobs done that have been put off. What's been on the agenda for people?

Our downstairs loo has needed painting for months! So, the paint's on the walls, the tiles are in place and drying and the mirror's up. What's next?

Apparently a toilet roll holder!:whistling:

On my to do list still:

clean and oil garden furniture 

Decorate daughters bedroom

Decorate spare bedroom 

Decorate hall

Decorate living room  

put up new wooden gazebo

Tidy my desk/filing 

Fit steering guard on Defender (that may have to wait as I am struggling with undoing a bolt) 

Mowing the lawn with walk behind mower. Best part of 3 (?) miles walking. Ride on went into repair shop on Monday 😖. Yesterday made logs and started to fill store. I have more mowing to do, ditches to clear, sheds to reseal, and clear.