Britain's Got Talent? Returns on Easter Saturday!

TIGHTCHOKE

1 minute ago, Centrepin said:

Easter Saturday is my 40th Wedding anniversary. 

Proud of that, so just dropped it in for no other reason.

😁

Good for you congratulations when the time comes.  20 + years in my self. We were only saying yesterday how its a good thing we get on well or this being stuck in would be unbearable 

1 minute ago, captainhastings said:

Good for you congratulations when the time comes.  20 + years in my self. We were only saying yesterday how its a good thing we get on well or this being stuck in would be unbearable 

Thank you,  I agree, you need to be comfortable in each others company. This lockdown will make or break some people.

On 03/04/2020 at 21:19, Raja Clavata said:

Saw a final once where someone with a dog was against some amazing musicians - forget details but my conclusion was Britain does indeed have talent but its public appear to lack taste - the dog won...

Simon Cowell is a serious dog lover, a dog act could be up against the next Adele and the dog would win, because Simon says so.

On 04/04/2020 at 08:55, Centrepin said:

Easter Saturday is my 40th Wedding anniversary. 

Proud of that, so just dropped it in for no other reason.

😁

My 46th was on April 2nd , we avoided the 1st in case our friend thought we were joking , we have had our ups and downs over the years like everyone else but we are still here for each other and our relationship is as strong as ever , hopefully we will still be here to celebrate of 50th ( Golden ) , if we are you will be all invited to my party :drinks:.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Too many of you lot know far too much about the awful programme.

Now come on Dave , you don't begrudge us a little light relief during these troubled times , you never know it might bring a smile to some of us who are confirmed to barracks , on second thoughts it might make us even more depressed , still we have got a on / off switch :lol: 

1 minute ago, marsh man said:

Now come on Dave , you don't begrudge us a little light relief during these troubled times , you never know it might bring a smile to some of us who are confirmed to barracks , on second thoughts it might make us even more depressed , still we have got a on / off switch  

Light relief, lobotomy next then?:w00t:

Yes we do and as you might well guess, mine is OFF or tuned to a different channel!:good: