After Life Series 2

MrPhantom

Just finished watching series 2 of Ricky Gervais’s After Life. He seems to have taken a slightly different approach to writing it this time and we get to see more development of the characters than before. Not an easy watch and upsetting at times but still very funny. I thought it was excellent.

I know Ricky isn’t that popular on here 😁 but wondered if anybody else is watching it?

26 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Who is he, some latter day preacher.

Well I'm not a fan of his tv shows but he has been calling out celebrities during the Corona virus lock down, and he was hilarious at the Golden Globes. That puts him a step up in my estimation. Plus he likes dogs, so he can't be all bad.

He's an Anti! Gobbing off a load of false info about game hunting etc like some other headline grabbing badly informed celebs. I think someone called him out and offered offered him and his lot the chance to buy/save some giraffes/rhino. No come back and he's been quiet since!           NB