Tear4 move

lampro

Really fed up tbh what is it parliament can only make decisions at the death nominees ever gets any notice for the changes, one week we have a vaccine woopydoo and then shootevey one down again, no morall left in the uk and myself personally hate the government 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lampro said:

I know I could tell the truth and say it how it is rather than worrying about the next election and place in parliament 

I don’t see anything in the CV19 about electioneering, just watching the PM on TV. The stats are not scaremongering and it’s just common sense to protect oneself. Don’t just blame the politicians. If you think you can do better get yourself elected into parliament and then we’ll see who can sort it out.

Just now, Fisheruk said:

I don’t see anything in the CV19 about electioneering, just watching the PM on TV. The stats are not scaremongering and it’s just common sense to protect oneself. Don’t just blame the politicians. If you think you can do better get yourself elected into parliament and then we’ll see who can sort it out.

I'm.not.looking at getting elected into parliament, I'm.just asking for honesty and foresight. We all have seen this coming so why dont they just be honest 

5 minutes ago, lampro said:

Why are you being so angsty just trying to see if anyone else feels as frustrated as I am 

I’m not against you raising the issue, but I see no justification in “hating the government “ because of it. I can understand a feeling of hate for the Virus and a real and utter frustration about what we are all going through.

Edited by Fisheruk

This is no more nor less than Johnson being desperate to hide the fact than ten years of the Tories has shredded the NHS and, simply, there isn't the capacity in either beds nor staff.

We wouldn't need "Protect the NHS" if it was up to the job and hadn't been deprived of adequate resourcing so it could "move up a gear" in times of crisis. Instead for ten years it has been emasculated to pay for a no-tax regime for offshore financiers and city spivs.

Lockdowns, Tier 3, Tier 4, public houses closing, non-essential shops closing and etc.. is all about other people losing their jobs to stop the NHS being overwhelmed and the television showing grandad and grandma on a trolley in a corridor drowning in their own lung mucus.

Johnson can do all he wants with the nonsense of the Nightingale Hospitals (which in truth were death houses...if you went there you weren't coming out except in a black bodybag because they certainly about treating people to recover they weren't the staff) but the Tories own this crisis.

Would Labour have been any better? It's irrelevant. They've been out of office since 2010 and during those ten years since there's been Cameron, May and now the current spaff and blather merchant Johnson. This isn't a panel game. It's leadership of the country and Johnson wasn't and isn't up to it.

Edited by enfieldspares

9 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

This is no more nor less than Johnson being desperate to hide the fact than ten years of the Tories has shredded the NHS and, simply, there isn't the capacity in either beds nor staff.

We wouldn't need "Protect the NHS" if it was up to the job and hadn't been deprived of adequate resourcing so it could "move up a gear" in times of crisis. Instead for ten years it has been emasculated to pay for a no-tax regime for offshore financiers and city spivs.

Lockdowns, Tier 3, Tier 4, public houses closing, non-essential shops closing and etc.. is all about other people losing their jobs to stop the NHS being overwhelmed and the television showing grandad and grandma on a trolley in a corridor drowning in their own lung mucus.

Johnson can do all he wants with the nonsense of the Nightingale Hospitals (which in truth were death houses...if you went there you weren't coming out except in a black bodybag because they certainly about treating people to recover they weren't the staff) but the Tories own this crisis.

Would Labour have been any better? It's irrelevant. They've been out of office since 2010 and during those ten years since there's been Cameron, May and now the current spaff and blather merchant Johnson. This isn't a panel game. It's leadership of the country and Johnson wasn't and isn't up to it.

Thankyou a honest reply at last, that's one of the frustrations I fitted the flooring st the nec nightingale and it has never been used bit they keep kn saying the hospitals are at capacity 

3 minutes ago, lampro said:

Thankyou a honest reply at last, that's one of the frustrations I fitted the flooring st the nec nightingale and it has never been used bit they keep kn saying the hospitals are at capacity 

The nightingales are there as back up, not aware of the numbers who died whilst in one. Has anyone got some factual numbers, not just blanket assertions which are not based on facts.

4 minutes ago, lampro said:

They do not have the staff to man the nightingale hospitals, watched a doctor explain this today, people saying "oh but the hospitals have empty beds".....well just because there are beds doesn't mean they can fill them as they don't have staff to look after the patient that would be in it. 

There are a massive amount of nursing vacancies in the uk and they cannot get enough nurses to fill the vacancies, hence why everyone from auxiliary nursing to physiotherapist were being trained up for emergencies. 

7 minutes ago, lampro said:

Fella, I think you'll find that ALL the replies have been honest,,,, honest 👍

1 minute ago, Yellow Bear said:

The reason is staff shortages - and don't fly off totally blaming the Tories, it takes about 8 years to train a doctor and 5 a nurse. It was B liar and his cronies that reduced the training places and successive governments are only just catching up.

Quite agree. It was this government who introduced bursaries for nurse training. Could never understand why previous governments didn’t provide sufficient funding to get more nurses into the system. 

23 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

They've been out of office since 2010 and during those ten years since there's been Cameron, May and now the current spaff and blather merchant Johnson.

But for many of those years the Government has been working hard to repair the massive damage done to the country by the last Labour administration. Just look at the continuing mess the Labour government here in Wales continues to make; education, health, infrastructure all in a dire state with no real hope for any improvements and they've been in power for over 20years.

Edited by Boristhedog
Spelling

I too am getting fed up, but not with what those in charge are doing. 

Im getting more fed up with an extremely large number of idiots not doing what they have been asked to do from day 1. 

Social Distance is not a club for Sad people. 

Washing hands is not a once in the morning only task. 

Wearing of face masks is not something your wife tells you to put on before Jiggy Jiggy.  

1 minute ago, Dougy said:

I too am getting fed up, but not with what those in charge are doing. 

Im getting more fed up with an extremely large number of idiots not doing what they have been asked to do from day 1. 

Social Distance is not a club for Sad people. 

Washing hands is not a once in the morning only task. 

Wearing of face masks is not something your wife tells you to put on before Jiggy Jiggy.  

Well said 👍

28 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

^^^^^^  This. It's not about anyone else. This Govt is woeful. 

24 minutes ago, Boristhedog said:

But for many of those years the Government has been working hard to repair the massive damage done to the country by the last Labour administration. Just look at the continuing mess the Labour government here in Wales continues to make; education, health, infrastructure all in a dire state with no real hope for any improvements and they've been in power for over 20years.

That's maybe true for Wales. Maybe true even for Scotland. But for England? You can't keep after ten years and four...yes four...general elections, and all returning a Tory Prime Minister, keep blaming Blair or Brown.

Edited by enfieldspares