Mungler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, henry d said:

Not me, as I was in my early twenties when it became a problem, so in the same kind of time scale how was any kind of mapping of viruses in the 1930/40's to people in the 70/80's? No, didn't think so.

No, you’re absolutely right. After all, the Chinese government have denied all knowledge (indeed they originally denied absolutely everything about everything) and we should of course take them at their word.

Following on, the existence of the state chemical and biological facility in the same town as the epicentre of the pandemic is just an amazing coincidence.

Additionally, the speed at which the coronavirus was been mapped by the Chinese government’s scientists is just the result of their hard work and diligence.

Aside from the Chinese claiming that the virus had no casualties until after January 2020 (when they kindly released the dna structure of the virus) on any assessment, the Chinese government either mapped the virus in 1 week or approximately 3 months. Amazing work by the Chinese state who remain entirely blameless in all of this.

For many years virologists have warned that the emergence of variants of existing viruses or new zoonotic infections. HIV emerged in the 80s before desktop sequencing machines were even dreamt of.

But people would still prefer to believe that this virus was “engineered” even viruses jumble their rna virtually every replication. I suppose nobody has yet suggested it was sprayed from aeroplane exhausts but it’s only a matter of time.

1 minute ago, SpringDon said:

But people would still prefer to believe that this virus was “engineered” even viruses jumble their rna virtually every replication. I suppose nobody has yet suggested it was sprayed from aeroplane exhausts but it’s only a matter of time.

Dont be ridiculous ! It came from a scabby bat, that poohed on a pig, that was eaten by a Chinese person.
No bio lab just round the corner was necessary.

And its absolutely nothing like the scenario of a 10 year old film called Contagion :lol:

23 hours ago, Fisheruk said:

I don’t buy that scabby bat theory.

I think it’s far more likely to have been either a deliberate or accidental escape of germ warfare by the Chinese. This thing is just way to effective to be something spread naturally from bats.

I am with you 100% with this bat theory, I would also not rule out the US or Russia from starting this nightmare.

I would also not rule out the US or Russia from starting this nightmare.

Didn't see that one coming.

Mungler's point about the Chinese seems to have been met with disbelief. That said, their economy seems to have recovered quite quickly, whereas the rest of the World is going down the pan.

6 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Didn't see that one coming.

Mungler's point about the Chinese seems to have been met with disbelief. That said, their economy seems to have recovered quite quickly, whereas the rest of the World is going down the pan.

Because they are selling everyone PPE 🤣🤣🤣

On 05/02/2021 at 14:22, Fisheruk said:

I don’t buy that scabby bat theory.

I think it’s far more likely to have been either a deliberate or accidental escape of germ warfare by the Chinese. This thing is just way to effective to be something spread naturally from bats

.And you know that how ? 

39 minutes ago, Scully said:

They seem to have a habit of being the source of outbreaks, which gives me reason to believe this won’t be the last.

I think you are quite right and there are a number of possible reasons;

• They have a huge population
  • Living standards are very variable with a lot of heavy population density
  • Healthcare is also hugely variable (partly as many still adhere to 'traditional' remedies)
  • Hygiene standards are very different to the west
  • Food and traditional medicine are closely associated with creatures we don't consider as 'food'

Overall, the culture and standards are very different and to western eyes 'risky'.

Edited by JohnfromUK

3 hours ago, Scully said:

I’m not really sure we can rule out anything at the moment regarding bats or man made virus’ as far as the Chinese are concerned. They seem to have a habit of being the source of outbreaks, which gives me reason to believe this won’t be the last. 

I prey they don’t cause another nightmare like this in my life time I am about to go nuts, this is not living 😭

28 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I prey they don’t cause another nightmare like this in my life time I am about to go nuts, this is not living 😭

Very much this 👍. No matter what your views and opinions and theories are , it's a xxxxxxx nightmare for all of us.