Another Pinky stick ,burnt not painted.

holloway

2 minutes ago, holloway said:

Not sure what your thoughts are on this ,similar to the last one but decided to burn the colours on rather than paint ,then a couple of coats  of oil.

To be honest I think I prefer it ,although obviously a bit limited as to specific colours.

6F8662E3-ED91-48AB-B322-8D1183991038.jpeg

Very nice ...the colour looks good but then a lot of folks nowadays just carve and varnish rather than paint so why not ...looks cracking either way..👍

2 hours ago, lister1 said:

A stick with a head like that should be down on the foreshore tucked creek with a dog one side and a flask of coffee the other, watching the sun rise. 

It might have to make do with a hectic rush to the foreshore to watch the sun go down ,with an arthritic but always enthusiastic dog who although retired has managed a couple of flights even though I know I shouldn’t take him ,has to be Bovril for an evening flight.

47 minutes ago, holloway said:

It might have to make do with a hectic rush to the foreshore to watch the sun go down ,with an arthritic but always enthusiastic dog who although retired has managed a couple of flights even though I know I shouldn’t take him ,has to be Bovril for an evening flight.

If you manage get to the foreshore have a great evening and remember.. they can't take your memories only time can...👌

8 hours ago, holloway said:

Even so, it’s definitely at home stuck in the mud somewhere. No doubt even the arthritic dog is happiest when muddy and wet.