Lizz Truss (is a puppet !)

ditchman

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Tories are already plotting to try and get rid of her, they’re terrified she’s going to lose the next GE and they’ll all be out of a job. They’re openly stating there’s a good chance of a Labour storm sweeping into Government. 

As I predicted previously, I am now starting to see if more and more everyday shouts of “anything is better than the current lot”. 

What other shout could there possibly be?

On 03/10/2022 at 21:35, Yellow Bear said:

And then you will have the unions manipulating their "spineless ball-less 3rd rate muppets" dictating your future.

Possibly the cause behind the creation of the NHS, it certainly wasn't Tory inspired?

What we need is common sense all round?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, old man said:

What other shout could there possibly be?

Yep, no other option. Anything is better than the current situation for the vast majority of the population. 

I’ve just bought a new rifle. I’m hoping they will at least keep vermin shooting for crop protection / tree protection when they ban game shooting for sport. 

31 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yep, no other option Anything is better than the current situation for the vast majority of the population. 

I’ve just bought a new rifle. I’m hoping they will at least keep vermin shooting for crop protection / tree protection when they ban game shooting for sport. 

We have now progressed to the position of "Forlorn Hope?"

Just now, old man said:

The more one considers the dire economic situation that Truss and Kwarteng have thrust us into the more unlikely it seems to me to be down to crass ignorance and ineptitude?

There must be a back story somewhere?

I think you are being charitable to them both.

According to the Economist, Truss is a lettuce rather than puppet (7 day shelf life).

she is starting to make agreements with the EU on linking our forces to a so called EU army............and we know nothing about it......................

sounds as if she is reverting to type...and dragging us back into the EU by default.........

21 hours ago, ditchman said:

she is starting to make agreements with the EU on linking our forces to a so called EU army............and we know nothing about it......................

sounds as if she is reverting to type...and dragging us back into the EU by default.........

Not sure of that ditchy but I am aware of large numbers of Nato warships playing between Devonport and Broadstairs. American. Canadian, Polish, German, Us and a Nederlander? Possibly a few gone Stavanger way.

46 minutes ago, oowee said:

New PM or election? If she can survive this debacle then she will be untenable as a candidate at election. That's also not a good time to pick a new leader. Either way she is toast.

as i understand it ...the 1922 committee make the rule that she will have one year before she can be "deposed"......i have heard ...(could be fake news) that the 1922 committee is investigating the possibility of changing that rule to allow another prime minister to be appointed......

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

as i understand it ...the 1922 committee make the rule that she will have one year before she can be "deposed"......i have heard ...(could be fake news) that the 1922 committee is investigating the possibility of changing that rule to allow another prime minister to be appointed......

What a shambles. 

The membership has supposedly voted to appoint the leader. 

There was already uproar that a tiny minority of people got to choose the countries PM. 

Now they want to chuck her out? 

So the Tory MP’s don’t even want to go with the choice of their own party members? 

Can’t see anything but a general election being needed. Getting beyond a joke. 

as i said it could be fake news....but reading between the lines it is still a live possibility..........i think she will be forced to call an election before labour can really get into gear  their lie machine..........but as you say lloyd90 whatever way you look at it .....its a joke

dont think the 1922 commitee will change the rules as it will make them look a joke as well..............really think she will call an election....

what a mess..........and embarrassing that the rest of the world are laughing at us....thats the ennoying part..

and if the conservertives win....im afraid it will be more of the same....i am searching for a answer that will stabilise our country......and quite honestly i am at a total loss

57 minutes ago, ditchman said:

as i said it could be fake news....but reading between the lines it is still a live possibility..........i think she will be forced to call an election before labour can really get into gear  their lie machine..........but as you say lloyd90 whatever way you look at it .....its a joke

dont think the 1922 commitee will change the rules as it will make them look a joke as well..............really think she will call an election....

what a mess..........and embarrassing that the rest of the world are laughing at us....thats the ennoying part..

and if the conservertives win....im afraid it will be more of the same....i am searching for a answer that will stabilise our country......and quite honestly i am at a total loss

The rest of the world have been laughing at our decline for the rest of this century. Brexit and Borris have been the belly busting encore. We cannot stabalise with this electoral system. We need labour to bring us back to the moiddle so they can go hard left and then the Tories to come back in as the centre party. All the time the world laughs louder.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

With the current situation Labour are standing back slating the Tories without having to fix anything. 

If she does call an election, there’s a good chance of a Labour coalition, but then they have to actually fix things which we all know they can’t. 

Truss wouldn’t likely care so many Tory MP’s will be out of a job, they all seem to hate her anyway and are happy to slate her. 

the word is the chancellor has got the chop..............i think she will gauge the reaction and if negative..... a statement of going to an election will be forthcoming

the con party is so fractured...(all fighting for their jobs ..eh!).........they couldnt agree to agree on anything...and as you say ...labour are just watching the whole thing collapse........

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

apparantly....mordant and sunak are scheming in the wings.........

its like watching rats fight their way out of a tin helmet strapped to someones bottom..........

It's worse, the snakes were defeated but not banished and would rather destroy the government than accept they lost.