Mum arrested for tweets

Mungler

I have just ploughed through the rest of this thread.

My understanding of the case is that the alleged perpetrator has a cast iron alibi for some of the postings in that she can prove she wasn't the poster. That leads onto her "defence". Yes, in all of this, she is entitled to put forward her defence, easy as that may be to forget 🙂

Whilst we're all being told we don't know what we're talking about, my prediction is:

1. no further action against the alleged perpetrator

2. surrey police being dragged over the coals for acting as the rent a muscle for a serial complainant who is now in the habit of using the police to settle on line spats that didn't go their way.

3. everyone wondering how 4 people got stabbed 200 yards from Bishopsgate nick trying to stop a phone robbery at 10 am.

As for victim and rowing back as to whether there has been a crime....

Well, let's park the whole alibi / it wasn't even her bit and look at the words “What she did to her own son is illegal. She mutilated him by having him castrated and rendered sterile while he was still a child.”

It's all rather interesting because of course a child under the age of 16 doesn't have the legal locus to consent.  If I asked any of my kids at a young age if they would like to undergo an operation to change them into Spiderman they would do it in a heart beat.

So, what is the position if the child later reaches adulthood, is insistent that informed consent was never provided / capable of being provided, claims to have been manipulated by parent and wants a reversal and to sue everyone involved.... which is exactly what's going on everywhere right now, then isn't all that lot adding upto a crime on the part of he parent? Serious question.

If the procedure wasn't medically necessary, wasn't in the best interests of the child and wasn't with the child's consent (and query the extent to which a child can legally provide consent) then it all gets rather interesting.

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Im still not having sex with you :lol:

Too dangerous, your boyfriend would have me thrown out of a window.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Jesus christ man , what are you talking about ?

OK , you have just said nasty things about me on the internet , I perceive this to be a hate crime , and as a VICTIM of crime, Im now going to call the police and have you arrested.
How does that grab you ?

Except , you didnt , I am ALLEGING you said it , the case (if it even exists) is UNPROVEN , so I am the ALLEGED  victim.

Do you get it now ?
Th woman was never convicted, the case was unproven/dropped , there is NO VICTIM.

Why are you making up a different scenario  to what has happened.

Again we are using words I never used. I said victim not victim of crime. Please look up definition of the word victim if you don't like the actual legislation. Here's a starter.

Example 

victim
/ˈvɪktɪm/
See definitions in:
All
Psychology
Religion
noun
  1. a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.

The harm in this case cited by her is the mental stress.

However your scenario does not even make sense. In this case there is no dispute that words where posted. Just who posted them. So she is a victim.

I can't spell it out any clearer than. But feel free to make something else up.

5 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

Why are you making up a different scenario  to what has happened.

Its called an example , to  help you understand.

6 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

However your scenario does not even make sense. In this case there is no dispute that words where posted. Just who posted them. So she is a victim.

The whole bleeding case doesnt make sense, but you seem to have taken up the 'victims' torch for some unknown reason.

Until a case has been proven, and especially in this case, as it is highly dubious there ever was any realistic hurt caused , the plaintiff is an alleged victim.
If we accept that the plaintiff IS a victim , then we are stating that a crime has occurred , when there is not conclusive proof that there has been a crime.
Hence my scenario where it was CLEAR no crime had occurred, yet a complaint was ( theoretically ) made.

19 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

The harm in this case cited by her is the mental stress.

The only harm was to her ego/beliefs.

Again and I cannot stress this enough, IMHO this was not a police matter, civil maybe.

Edit - Not 1p of tax payer's money should have been wasted on this woman's (sorry person's) ego trip.

Edited by Newbie to this

5 hours ago, Rem260 said:

No one is asking for blind support of the police. However the police are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. It is society that decides on police priorities. They set up various groups to monitor police action/inaction SARI ect. These organisations are not populated by people with right of center views. Unfortunately hate crime wokery is the hot agenda. Do you think the police officer attending had a choice in whether he investigated the incident. Society dictates that they can't. What do you think police and crime commissioners are for. Whether you like it or not the police have to listen to these agencies. Just look at taking the knee and BLM. The same pressures are placed on the police with LGBTQ issues. 

I have missed where the police version of events has changed. Could you please provide a link to it.

A complaint being withdrawn does not give merit to there having been no offence to investigate.

Take domestics, before there became prosecution's without the victims cooperation. Alleged victims would phone the police in order to get their partner removed from the property and when officers returned for statements they would say they no longer wished to support a prosecution. This in some instances would be a regular occurrence for some families. So are we saying these incidents should not be investigated as the victim has a history of withdrawing the complaint.

My comments are based on what she has herself has published and to try to give a perspective from the police side. As so many have jumped on the police. 

This sentence just goes to show with little facts you have jumped to the conclusion that you have had more dealings with the Police. Could I ask what your many dealings with Police Forces across the country were

That's half the problem, I don't believe we police by consent anymore, the public doesn't want a woke police force dragging people out of their homes for hurty words on the Internet, but the police do it anyway. 

You mentioned taking the knee ect, no officer had to do that, the public did not want to see that and yet individual officers, no doubt encouraged by their forces did. 

If police don't go back to policing by consent they're going to loose even more public support and confidence. 

Take a look at the recent mess Hampshire constabulary made arresting a veteran for a meme he posted on the Internet. They completely exceeded their powers. 

All this nonsense about non crime hate crimes ect. If its not a crime, the police should not be bothering people, much less arresting them in their own homes and dragging them to the station in front of their children, they ought to be ashamed. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's half the problem, I don't believe we police by consent anymore, the public doesn't want a woke police force dragging people out of their homes for hurty words on the Internet, but the police do it anyway. 

You mentioned taking the knee ect, no officer had to do that, the public did not want to see that and yet individual officers, no doubt encouraged by their forces did. 

If police don't go back to policing by consent they're going to loose even more public support and confidence. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Take a look at the recent mess Hampshire constabulary made arresting a veteran for a meme he posted on the Internet. They completely exceeded their powers. 

All this nonsense about non crime hate crimes ect. If its not a crime, the police should not be bothering people, much less arresting them in their own homes and dragging them to the station in front of their children, they ought to be ashamed. 

Spot on

So, if anyone is interested, the complainant in this matter has been revealed together with some interesting back ground information.

The lunatics are now officially running the asylum, and seemingly some police forces.

https://twitter.com/alaricnaude/status/1578718326767128578?s=46&t=l6v5w1NIXf40d4VkC7Xz9A

Edited by Mungler

6 minutes ago, Mungler said:

So, if anyone is interested, the complainant in this matter has been revealed together with some interesting back ground information.

The lunatics are now officially running the asylum, and seemingly some police forces.

https://twitter.com/alaricnaude/status/1578718326767128578?s=46&t=l6v5w1NIXf40d4VkC7Xz9A

Absolutely shocking and makes what the police did in this case all the worse. 

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:

You would think that if the complainant 'has a record of violent assault' as well as being a serial stalker, he would be well known to the Police, who would do a little due diligence on the complaint before taking action.

As an aside, have just been banned from Twitter! 😀

It’s not a biggy and nothing I’ll lose any sleep over, and will not be appealing ( have now deleted the app ) so cannot follow this thread anymore, and my ban had nothing to do with this topic. 
There are some exceedingly bitter, precious, resentful and hypocritical people on Twitter, and I can’t say I’ll miss it to be honest.

I shall continue to endeavour, however, to enlighten, rattle, generally annoy and ***** the pompous bubbles of those I meet on a face to face status, whom deign to tell others how they should be living their lives. 👍🙂

54 minutes ago, Scully said:

As an aside, have just been banned from Twitter! 😀

It’s not a biggy and nothing I’ll lose any sleep over, and will not be appealing ( have now deleted the app ) so cannot follow this thread anymore, and my ban had nothing to do with this topic. 
There are some exceedingly bitter, precious, resentful and hypocritical people on Twitter, and I can’t say I’ll miss it to be honest.

I shall continue to endeavour, however, to enlighten, rattle, generally annoy and ***** the pompous bubbles of those I meet on a face to face status, whom deign to tell others how they should be living their lives. 👍🙂

I lurk on twitter, it is a nasty place full of very nasty idiots, unfortunatly a small minority think it is a guide to how the rest of the country thinks and follow the idiots lead.
I don't bother to get into arguments anymore, it's just not worth it on there as you will never change the idiots minds.

9 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

I lurk on twitter, it is a nasty place full of very nasty idiots, unfortunatly a small minority think it is a guide to how the rest of the country thinks and follow the idiots lead.
I don't bother to get into arguments anymore, it's just not worth it on there as you will never change the idiots minds.

This. 👍

40 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

I have a new chap at work, 28 years old and believes EVERY bloody thing he gets from social media!

I joined Twitter a week ago to stay on top of the Ukrainian war reporting.

I read, that’s it. It’s a vile woke bubble entirely detached from reality. 

However, I have had my eyes opened, including to the subject matter of this thread and worrying police overreach which should concern all of us.

Edit

I never thought I’d see the day where saying Eddie Izzard was a fella or insisting that the definition of a woman should be the scientific biological version, and that that could get you into trouble.

As I understand it, that idiot Sturgeon is trying to pass a law in Scotland making mis-gendering a criminal offence. Where to start with that one? One on earth? Speechless, mystified and aghast. Bonkers. How? Why?

Edited by Mungler

41 minutes ago, Mungler said:

I joined Twitter a week ago to stay on top of the Ukrainian war reporting.

I read, that’s it. It’s a vile woke bubble entirely detached from reality. 

However, I have had my eyes opened, including to the subject matter of this thread and worrying police overreach which should concern all of us.

Edit

I never thought I’d see the day where saying Eddie Izzard was a fella or insisting that the definition of a woman should be the scientific biological version, and that that could get you into trouble.

As I understand it, that idiot Sturgeon is trying to pass a law in Scotland making mis-gendering a criminal offence. Where to start with that one? One on earth? Speechless, mystified and aghast. Bonkers. How? Why?

Is Sturgeon a man or a woman, hard to tell.