Mungler

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

So that when theres a anti establishment rally. They can collect all the fag butt's and drinks cans and see who was there.

11 minutes ago, clangerman said:

because knowledge is power the data base gives them even greater control over us if they didn’t have enough already not like it will ever have public access to many women have lied who the father is for that one 

Really? Please help yourself...

Screenshot_20221005-170710_Chrome.jpg.94bb145a8f67ce5f2f401fb2c1cbffee.jpg

32 minutes ago, henry d said:

Really? Please help yourself...

Screenshot_20221005-170710_Chrome.jpg.94bb145a8f67ce5f2f401fb2c1cbffee.jpg

34 minutes ago, henry d said:
  54 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

So that when theres a anti establishment rally. They can collect all the fag butt's and drinks cans and see who was there.

I didn't think anyone would take that seriously. But just goes to show.🤣

Belfield is a card carrying stalker loon and is not relevant to the matters to hand.

There is an on-line war going on and at the centre is gender and offence.

If you fall foul of the ‘be kind’ brigade they will seek to ruin your career, your lives and have you arrested as many times as the local wooden tops will oblige.

Seriously, 2 police on the doorstep? It couldn’t be dealt with with a phone call and an invitation to attend a pre-arranged interview?

Police resources need prioritising. Got an open murder on your books, don’t you dare send two people out to investigate, arrest and book a housewife and mother for hurty words or disagreeing with you that gender is binary and not affected by feelings. 

There should be some police log / record of known time wasters. Getting people arrested in their homes on the say so of a serial complainer without foundation - it’s just ridiculous and a terrible look for the police. 

This case will run, and we get to watch.

I'm nudging 35 years in IT and I just don't get Twitter at all - I've drawn the conclusion that people don't grasp that writing stuff in social media tool that can be read by millions of people will likely get you into serious trouble if you deviate from the centreline of non-opinionated provable fact. 

8 hours ago, Stonepark said:

Daily Mail article giving background....

https://t.co/qu6w8181JF

I know people slag off the Mail but that’s a good article and the top to bottom of it.

Interesting to see that the complainant who had previously had beef with / reported mumsy to the police, went on to withdraw her complaint yesterday, not to the police force but on a TV show, of course.

What ridiculously wasteful exercise we’ve all just paid for. 

In the article it lists other police action / attempts at prosecution including that of ‘misgendering’. Holy moly, is it now the case that calling Eddie Izard a dude or referring to him as a him / a fella is a criminal offence or a potentially criminal offence?

Wow. If that’s a fifth true then the lunatics really are running the asylum and we’re all screwed 😆

Shapiro always said that the beginning of the end was being prosecuted for stating facts, including biological facts. 

4 hours ago, Mungler said:

I know people slag off the Mail but that’s a good article and the top to bottom of it.

Interesting to see that the complainant who had previously had beef with / reported mumsy to the police, went on to withdraw her complaint yesterday, not to the police force but on a TV show, of course.

What ridiculously wasteful exercise we’ve all just paid for. 

In the article it lists other police action / attempts at prosecution including that of ‘misgendering’. Holy moly, is it now the case that calling Eddie Izard a dude or referring to him as a him / a fella is a criminal offence or a potentially criminal offence?

Wow. If that’s a fifth true then the lunatics really are running the asylum and we’re all screwed 😆

Shapiro always said that the beginning of the end was being prosecuted for stating facts, including biological facts. 

Its mind bending. 

Being arrested for stating an irrefutable scientific fact. 

Its literally becoming an orwellian society. 

16 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Some still seem to forget there is an off button , or other channels , before they make their complaints to OFCOM 

There isn't even a need for them to get up to change the channels in this modern day.

I am sure there used to be a thing that if someone was going looking at something particular repeatedly to get offended then that is their choice whereas if someone was directed towards the offensive stuff that was a different matter.

15 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:
15 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:
  15 hours ago, Mungler said:

Seriously, 2 police on the doorstep? It couldn’t be dealt with with a phone call and an invitation to attend a pre-arranged interview?

Yes we see all to many news items of the police smashing doors down of drug users and burglars. As you say why can't the police phone them up and ask them to attend the police station with their drugs or stolen property.

28 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

Yes we see all to many news items of the police smashing doors down of drug users and burglars. As you say why can't the police phone them up and ask them to attend the police station with their drugs or stolen property.

Seriously ?

52 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

Do you really see it as the same sort of crime/criminal?

14 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

I'm nudging 35 years in IT and I just don't get Twitter at all - I've drawn the conclusion that people don't grasp that writing stuff in social media tool that can be read by millions of people will likely get you into serious trouble if you deviate from the centreline of non-opinionated provable fact. 

i have never been a member of twitter ...facebook....and all them other chat rooms...........my life is so simple and free of worry and stress

Pigeonwatch is bad enough :lol:

57 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Do you really see it as the same sort of crime/criminal?

No I am not, but it has the same merit regarding the investigation.

Police. "Hello we would like to talk to you about sending malicious communications. Please attend police station tomorrow with your laptop."

Caroline "OK I'll be there at 1400 with my laptop."

1400 the next day police look at laptop.

Police. "Your laptop seems to have been wiped"

Caroline "Has it. We'll I never, who would have guessed"

41 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Why do you think the door gets kicked off for drug dealers and burglars , rather than an invitation to attend a police interview ?
Genuine question.

For the same reason Caroline wasn't invited to attend the police station at a later date. Only you and Henry could read my comment and believe it to be a serious suggestion and not an ironic response to the previous comments by Mungler and JohnfromUK.

Edited by Rem260

11 minutes ago, Rem260 said:

but it has the same merit regarding the investigation.

I'm not sure it does; the 'evidence' has been posted by her (it was apparently anonymous, but so in loosely are we here, though the site admin knows from when we registered) on an internet site.  I imagine the police would have checked it before attending her house.  It is therefore already there online.

A drug dealer will have high risk of not turning up - but a housewife and mother - married to a clergyman?  Highly unlikely to 'do a runner' - and I suggest a low risk of not turning up.

IF the police had loads of staff with time on their hands - nothing wrong in sending two round, but with them continually claiming to be understaffed and unable to attend many crimes - and with an abysmally poor 'solve rate' for burglary - they claim because they don't have the time to investigate fully - they need to better prioritise their deployments (in my view).

A housewife posting what she seems to be accused of posting would seem to me to be very low priority.