Questions of origin

Rewulf

8 hours ago, Mungler said:

We need a full inquiry and inquisition to hold people to account and to ensure it never happens again.

I look back now at what happened in horror and I shudder.

The "medical advice" that we were all going to die and we should knit ourselves some face masks, the whole face mask debacle, ignoring the physics and mechanics of transmission, the R rate nonsensical calculations, the hysteria, the self appointed experts, the empowerment of the state and people being arrested for walking in a park with a coffee, the country closing for 2 years and social and economic impact of that, and the list goes on...

And we have Trudeau in the press this week praising the Chinese for fighting back against oppressive state mandated covid lock downs. Hello? Canadian Truckers anyone?

The world has gone mad.

A guy in work's wife had a kidney transplant and is taking immuno suppressant drugs Covid could kill her, so he is careful avoids as much as possible large crowds wears a mask etc, not for his health but to try and not bring Covid home with him. There are hundreds of thousands in the UK in similar circumstances trying as best as possible to keep themselves and Loved one's safe, I would see that as acting responsible not as sheep. If you had a child in similar circumstances, would you just act as normal if you get it and give it to them tough.

17 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

So covid should come under the official secrets act :hmm:

Do you not think what goes on in some UK lab's comes under the official secrets act 🤔 you can be sure it comes under China's. 

Edited by ordnance

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ordnance said:

A guy in work's wife had a kidney transplant and is taking immuno suppressant drugs Covid could kill her, so he is careful avoids as much as possible large crowds wears a mask etc, not for his health but to try and not bring Covid home with him. There are hundreds of thousands in the UK in similar circumstances trying as best as possible to keep themselves and Loved one's safe, I would see that as acting responsible not as sheep. If you had a child in similar circumstances, would you just act as normal if you get it and give it to them tough.

Each individual has to respond to their personal or family circumstances, and if that involves wearing a mask to protect a vulnerable individual in that family then it’s their option. What cannot be accepted or expected, is to apply the same criteria to entire populations. 
There will always be vulnerable people, and they must take responsibility and precautions for their own safety and they cannot reasonably expect others to do so on their behalf. 
A friend is under great risk from bugs and viruses due to ongoing treatment for cancer, he isn’t expecting anyone to mask up on his behalf. 

Each individual has to respond to their personal or family circumstances, and if that involves wearing a mask to protect a vulnerable individual in that family then it’s their option. What cannot be accepted or expected, is to apply the same criteria to entire populations. 

I agree, my point is if you see someone wearing a mask don't be too quick to judge by calling them sheep etc you don't know their circumstances. 

3 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I agree, my point is if you see someone wearing a mask don't be too quick to judge by calling them sheep etc you don't know their circumstances. 

Personally I’m not too quick to call them sheep, but of those I know personally ( and there aren’t too many admittedly ) who still wear masks do so because they have been frightened out of their wits by the hype and scare mongering generated during the pandemic. Some of them are actually quite scathing that others aren’t still wearing masks. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Personally I’m not too quick to call them sheep, but of those I know personally ( and there aren’t too many admittedly ) who still wear masks do so because they have been frightened out of their wits by the hype and scare mongering generated during the pandemic. Some of them are actually quite scathing that others aren’t still wearing masks. 🤷‍♂️

The people I know who still wear masks are the worried well. You know the sort, no kids, an odd quantity of cats and the sort of people who wake up every day hyper focused and worried about themselves / how they (and they alone) feel.

As for vulnerable people wearing masks - I remember in the early days of lockdown wearing a mask walking behind a lady 20 yards up the road and I could smell her perfume and the cigarette she was smoking.

Anyways, it’s all about people scared witless / out of their senses. 

I had a guy come to my yard to buy something off me. My yard is in the middle of nowhere, nobody there but me, not likely that anyone else is going to turn up and this guy is wearing a mask talking to me from about 6 inches away.

***?

It isn't normal to be that close mask or no mask, covid or no covid. Some people are just odd, actually a lot of them are.

20 hours ago, Mungler said:

The people I know who still wear masks are the worried well. You know the sort, no kids, an odd quantity of cats and the sort of people who wake up every day hyper focused and worried about themselves / how they (and they alone) feel.

As for vulnerable people wearing masks - I remember in the early days of lockdown wearing a mask walking behind a lady 20 yards up the road and I could smell her perfume and the cigarette she was smoking.

Anyways, it’s all about people scared witless / out of their senses. 

I do my own thing and couldn't care less what others do, wear a mask don't wear a mask I don't care. I don't get why some have a issue if people wear masks, their choice.

Edited by ordnance

2 hours ago, ordnance said:

I do my own thing and couldn't care less what others do, wear a mask don't wear a mask I don't care. I don't get why some have an issue if people wear masks, their choice.

But the people I know who wear masks would dearly love a world where everyone had to wear masks, and where nightclubs were shut down and people were all made to be equally as miserable as they 😆

Mungler - you posted your views when this all started and stuck to them. I believe time has vindicated your views, but the country is potentially in a bigger mess because of the way it was all handled.

People working from home, who now refuse to return to work, as if they have a divine right.

Country saddled with increased debt.

NHS which never sank under the Covid load, but seems to have sunk because of backlogs caused by Covid restrictions.

Chris Whitty warns Britain faces 'prolonged period' of excess deaths | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Gordon R

25 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Mungler - you posted your views when this all started and stuck to them. I believe time has vindicated your views, but the country is potentially in a bigger mess because of the way it was all handled.

People working from home, who now refuse to return to work, as if they have a divine right.

Country saddled with increased debt.

NHS which never sank under the Covid load, but seems to have sunk because of backlogs caused by Covid restrictions.

Chris Whitty warns Britain faces 'prolonged period' of excess deaths | Daily Mail Online

That would be the governments fault then, as for work as far as i know you can't refuse to return if asked by your employer. 

ordnance - got to agree with whose fault it was. The Government got some things right, but seemed to be in the grip of hysteria, paying way too much attention to Mr Gloomy, Chris Whitty.

Whilst employers should be able to order staff back to work, many, including the Civil Service, seem reluctant to do so. Personally, I would sack a few of reluctant returners to motivate the rest.

On 30/11/2022 at 12:22, Mungler said:

We need a full inquiry and inquisition to hold people to account and to ensure it never happens again.

I look back now at what happened in horror and I shudder.

The "medical advice" that we were all going to die and we should knit ourselves some face masks, the whole face mask debacle, ignoring the physics and mechanics of transmission, the R rate nonsensical calculations, the hysteria, the self appointed experts, the empowerment of the state and people being arrested for walking in a park with a coffee, the country closing for 2 years and social and economic impact of that, and the list goes on...

And we have Trudeau in the press this week praising the Chinese for fighting back against oppressive state mandated covid lock downs. Hello? Canadian Truckers anyone?

The world has gone mad.

Totally and utterly, and I find it frightening.

On 30/11/2022 at 18:06, Scully said:

Excellent post. 

And another. 

Agreed.

Everyone laughed at the 'recklessness' of Swedens approach, no lockdowns , no compulsory masks, bars and restaurants remained open, schools remained open.
Everyone was going to die !

Yet they didnt , in fact Sweden fared better than most other lockdown countries , including the UK , their daily death rate briefly hit 100 , ours was sometimes in the 1200s, theirr daily death rate now is around 10 , ours is still 100 every day, yet Swedens population is 1/6th of ours ?

The level of covid hysteria, technically killed more people per capita.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Everyone laughed at the 'recklessness' of Swedens approach, no lockdowns , no compulsory masks, bars and restaurants remained open, schools remained open.
Everyone was going to die !

Yet they didnt , in fact Sweden fared better than most other lockdown countries , including the UK , their daily death rate briefly hit 100 , ours was sometimes in the 1200s, theirr daily death rate now is around 10 , ours is still 100 every day, yet Swedens population is 1/6th of ours ?

The level of covid hysteria, technically killed more people per capita.

Klaus still seems to be very keen on lockdowns and vaccines.

19 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Klaus 'Blofeld' is probably very keen on all kind of deranged, perverted stuff.
Hes probably working on how much virgin blood he needs to prolong his life as we speak

Klaus is a very evil man make no doubts...folk should look into him and his economic forum plans,we won't mention the apprentice network he has through our government 

On 02/12/2022 at 16:08, Penelope said:

Klaus still seems to be very keen on lockdowns and vaccines.

He’s not the only one it would seem. Have today received a letter from our local council which states that ‘due to the current covid 19 pandemic the offices remain closed’. 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Vince Green said:

But without China's cooperation its destined to become just another conspiracy theory

I agree China is never going to admit to any wrong doing, but covid is a big issue to brush under the carpet...

As far as conspiracy theories go , I always find the more plausible ones (flat earth and lizards definitely not included !) are usually considered more unbelievable, the more inconvenient they are to world governments.
And those that ARE convenient/useful are not theories at all , but should be considered fact , despite little or no evidence ?

Example 
The 'bat cave' theory for the origin, was considered fact at first , and for nearly 2 years afterwards, despite little or no evidence , this made covid a 'natural' accident, so no one to blame......
The bat cave theory is now debunked, and its revealed there is no way it occurred naturally, there are markers that show its an engineered virus, and they were always there, but ignored, because that was an inconvenient fact.

There wont be any real investigation by governmental agencies on the origins of covid , as its not in their interests to reveal the truth.
But I strongly suspect collusion between China and the US in the matter, read into that what you will.

The bat cave theory is now debunked, and its revealed there is no way it occurred naturally, there are markers that show its an engineered virus, and they were always there, but ignored, because that was an inconvenient fact.

If its a fact have you a reliable source / link to the fact ? PS Not Russell Brand.