Why Couldn't She Just Answer the Question?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, henry d said:

Really? 

Please enlighten us as to where the first humans came from? East Grinstead? Outer space?

Who knows, and if anyone tries to tell you they know, they are lying. They are just guessing.

So yes really, utter twaddle, it's just an opinion.

Or do you have proof??? Remind me, when did written records start, was it million of years ago, or maybe the time machine has been invented after all :hmm:

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Who knows, and if anyone tries to tell you they know, they are lying. They are just guessing.

So yes really, utter twaddle, it's just an opinion.

Or do you have proof??? Remind me, when did written records start, was it million of years ago, or maybe the time machine has been invented after all :hmm:

Oh,OK! What (actual) evidence do you put forward that refutes the theory that humans evolved from hominids in Africa and moved from there across the globe. Sorry, should I have said disc?

Addendum * Difference between lying and guessing?

Edited by henry d
Addendum

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Oh,OK! What (actual) evidence do you put forward that refutes the theory that humans evolved from hominids in Africa and moved from there across the globe. Sorry, should I have said disc?

Does it matter, what relevance does it have to this thread, or the original question you were asked. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Absolutely none, but then I'm not trying to pass utter twaddle off as fact.

So I take it you have no irrefutable evidence to back up the claim then, so it is indeed just conjecture.

Passing off conjecture as fact is most definitely twaddle.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Absolutely none, but then I'm not trying to pass utter twaddle off as fact.

So I take it you have no irrefutable evidence to back up the claim then, so it is indeed just conjecture.

Passing off conjecture as fact is most definitely twaddle.

Just Google but I hope it helps... https://www.google.com/search?q=where+did+the+first+humans+come+from&oq=&aqs=chrome.2.69i59i450l15.-1j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure that there are lots of peer reviewed academic papers if you want to get in amongst it but the general consensus is that we walked out of Africa and across the globe and I think that kind of infers that we all came out of Africa. 

I'm willing to listen to peer reviews of refutation of this theory. 

20 minutes ago, henry d said:

Just Google but I hope it helps... https://www.google.com/search?q=where+did+the+first+humans+come+from&oq=&aqs=chrome.2.69i59i450l15.-1j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I'm sure that there are lots of peer reviewed academic papers if you want to get in amongst it but the general consensus is that we walked out of Africa and across the globe and I think that kind of infers that we all came out of Africa. 

It's conjecture, nothing more.

Or is there an eye witness lurking about still? Or just any facts not opinion.

Maybe some written records to back it up. No, thought not.

I'll stick to no one knows, and anyone who says otherwise is lying, guessing or just spouting twaddle.

Edited by Newbie to this

22 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

It's conjecture, nothing more.

Or is there an eye witness lurking about still? Or just any facts not opinion.

Maybe some written records to back it up. No, thought not.

I'll stick to no one knows, and anyone who says otherwise is lying, guessing or just spouting twaddle.

So what is knowable? Gravity sucks, disc world on the backs of giant elephants/turtles? Written records of evolution, static state universe, Jesus...oh wait we have that one. 

I would also ask how can you know that no one knows as your theory evaporates up it's own behind as you can't know, due to your theory, what others know and/or the veracity of their knowledge. 

13 minutes ago, henry d said:

So what is knowable? Gravity sucks, disc world on the backs of giant elephants/turtles? Written records of evolution, static state universe, Jesus...oh wait we have that one. 

I would also ask how can you know that no one knows as your theory evaporates up it's own behind as you can't know, due to your theory, what others know and/or the veracity of their knowledge. 

Show me some proof, until then it's all just guesses.

Spouting it as proof to try and make a point is utter twaddle.

Your trying to confound your argument, by spouting more twaddle about a disc Earth on the back of an Elephant, to try and disprove me saying, "it can't be proved and as such is conjecture."

I haven't put forward a theory, I've stated a fact, no one knows. I've not once said where humans originated. Just your statement, (which used conjecture, passing it off as fact), is utter twaddle.

Edited by Newbie to this

9 hours ago, henry d said:

I think youll find we all came out of the sea if we're going to go back. But it still has nothing to do with the question you were asked. 

7 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Show me some proof, until then it's all just guesses.

Spouting it as proof to try and make a point is utter twaddle.

Yes it is but you either apply that to other theories or you are just messing about hence why I went off on a tangent on what we know and can know. Big bang theory...the theory of evolution...how much of this is twaddle yet is taken as the best solution for what is in front of us. If one is twaddle using your "no proof, total twaddle" measurement then you have to use the same for these and other theories. 

Another reason to deny that we originate from Africa is that you have a right wing Xenophobic mindset and to admit that is a no-no, but that's just a theory .

Why are others trolling  on Henry he was in discussion with another member where he came from nothing to do with the few that are trolling him we have just lost Mel B through the very thing that is happening to Henry it's no wonder this forum get a bad rep by other forums .

TC put up a thread its slow i wonder why members just don't want to get involved in case they get slated or it ends up in a row 

1 minute ago, Rim Fire said:

Why are others trolling  on Henry he was in discussion with another member where he came from nothing to do with the few that are trolling him we have just lost Mel B through the very thing that is happening to Henry it's no wonder this forum get a bad rep by other forums .

TC put up a thread its slow i wonder why members just don't want to get involved in case they get slated or it ends up in a row 

Henry is the biggest troll on here. He gets asked where he's from and states Africa as that's where we're all from. Very bizarre or on a wind up?

27 minutes ago, henry d said:

Another reason to deny that we originate from Africa is that you have a right wing Xenophobic mindset and to admit that is a no-no, but that's just a theory .

Yet more twaddle. All the while conveniently, ignoring the fact that, the twaddle remark was aimed at you trying to make some sort of point by passing conjecture off as fact. You are still trying to do it now, by hinting that I must be racist to believe it's nothing more than conjecture.

4 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Henry is the biggest troll on here. He gets asked where he's from and states Africa as that's where we're all from. Very bizarre or on a wind up?

:good:

Edited by Newbie to this

29 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

But what has it got to do with anyone but the other member he was having the discussion with 

We're on a public forum, if the two of them want a private conversation they could pm each other. Exactly as you yourself have commented. 

10 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

i'll ask again what has it got to do with you all you are you are doing is trolling Henry jumping on the bandwagon did he ask for your opinion  

I'll ask again, what has it got to do with you? 

Strange how a tongue in cheek reply gets the inmates all of a tizz!

I gave what I thought was as full an answer as possible without giving addresses and birth certificates but it wasn't enough for the person asking the question of where I am from. Then Newbie kicks off with a method of denying any scientific theory not backed up with proof, bonkers! 

3 minutes ago, henry d said:

Strange how a tongue in cheek reply gets the inmates all of a tizz!

I gave what I thought was as full an answer as possible without giving addresses and birth certificates but it wasn't enough for the person asking the question of where I am from. Then Newbie kicks off with a method of denying any scientific theory not backed up with proof, bonkers! 

Not that it has any relevance, I absolutely agree with you all the science points to the human race emerging from Africa.