Walker570

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, henry d said:

It's called an echo chamber 

Apparently the earth is flat, there are strange lights at night, shape shifters and British big foots...

Echo....

I see what you mean :lol:

But wait , we have bigfoots ! Never heard such a thing ....Oh wait , clear evidence of bigfoot here , and its right on my doorstep https://www.catersnews.com/stories/quirky/is-this-bigfoot-man-captures-image-of-sasquatch-in-british-woodland/

15 minutes ago, henry d said:

Yep, old age and ill health, no matter what you do you can't avoid the pair of them. 

Have you any proof that old age is the sole cause of olduns condition and the vaccine hasn't contributed Henry? Or are you just making assumptions as fact, while 'educating' people in your normal condescending way? 

No, your turn.
I want to see if you can back up your statement:  "Facts do not support him."
I suspect you can't...

I mean, is that the best you can come up with, aside from the lengthy list? All drugs have side effects.

Edited by Gordon R

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I mean, is that the best you can come up with, aside from the lengthy list? All drugs have side effects.

Totally off topic but why is it that every time you reply to someone I never see who you are replying to, all I ever see is “Quote”

Just now, henry d said:

No not I, but which is more likely?

you tell me?

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

old'un - never really thought about it. I think I have cited the person concerned many times, but don't make a habit of it. 

I will try to do better. 🙂

no, just wondered why, :good: and the fact I have to scroll back to find out who you were replying to. :)

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's the point Henry, no one knows for sure, except for you with your superior intellect of course. 

Yep, think he needs to read my post again and then look at this, Infectionhttps://www.arthritis-health.com/types/polymyalgia-rheumatica/risk-factors-and-possible-causes-polymyalgia-rheumatica

4 hours ago, old'un said:

...you tell me?

Old age....I said old age ! 

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Yep, think he needs to read my post again and then look at this, Infectionhttps://www.arthritis-health.com/types/polymyalgia-rheumatica/risk-factors-and-possible-causes-polymyalgia-rheumatica

Causation or correlation?

Edited by henry d

17 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Of course not....

What is the cause of this massive increase in deaths seen by OneAmerica, if not the vaccine?
The OneAmerica CEO stated these are NOT being filed as Covid deaths.

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/crosstabs_2_vaccine_deaths_december_28_30_2022

Rasmussen Reports: ‘Died Suddenly’? More Than 1-in-4 Think Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccines - Demographics

image.png.17f5b34d0a8565a57f470a70e8f61923.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://rairfoundation.com/coffins-for-children-ordered-in-bulk-first-time-in-over-30-years-exclusive-interview/

Typically, the casket industry remains pretty stable, and an unusually big casket order usually indicates a traumatic event, but recent sales indicate that this has changed. “Not only are all sales up, but in the past, for every five full-sized caskets we sold, we sold one youth size. Now, for every five, it’s two youth sized.” 

According to Haddock, he and his colleagues in the industry thought they would see an uptick in 2020 when we were being told that covid was lethal and killing people indiscriminately, in their many thousands. But that didn’t happen. “It wasn’t until the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 that we saw sales increase. We didn’t see any increase in sales before vaccines were introduced, and people started traveling again,” says Haddock. “And I don’t want to blame it on the travel that’s been killing everybody because, in truth, most of these places around the world are still light on what travelers can do. Even accidental deaths are still limited.”

In fact, in 2020, Haddock saw a 60 percent drop in sales. “It was only once the vaccines were pushed to younger and younger demographics that we started seeing the uptick,” he says. “It was just senior citizens and the very frail at first. Within two months of the approval of the vaccine for the 11- to 15-year-olds, we noticed more demand for smaller units.” 

Overall sales have increased by 30 and 40 percent compared to 2019. “It’s staggering how much more there is,” says Haddock. “It started to climb by mid-2021; by 2022, growth was measurable.”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it is particularly instructive to look at data for those countries that did not have high numbers of COVID-19 deaths prior to mass vaccination, because they afford the simplest comparison:

1. They had very low rates of death attributed to COVID-19.
  2. Then they commenced mass vaccination.
  3. Then they experienced huge increases in deaths attributed to COVID-19.

image.png.5e589a225d722dcc8c7df7051e81535b.png

image.png.cef3dd7e3fa71538c03bf175c32bf909.png

zambia.png

mongolia.png

Edited by serrac
duplicate images

21 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Outdated but none the less relevant as astrazeneca was given to millions of people. 

https://www.science.org/content/article/hard-choices-emerge-link-between-astrazeneca-vaccine-and-rare-clotting-disorder-becomes

Part of the problem is there appears to be lots of different reactions and conditions possibly related to the vaccines, yet if you listen to government and MM its almost like a religion where they imply the vaccines are 100% safe. 

I'm sure the vaccines are safer than catching Covid for most but when they're advising young children to receive it, I don't personally believe that holds up. My biggest concern is the lack of conversation or even openness to the concept of a problem is my biggest concern. 

It's all chemistry, we think we are cleverer than we are maybe? It's impossible to calculate all of the risk for all of the people over any given time period?

28 minutes ago, henry d said:

Have a look at this too...

Screenshot_20230114_084017_Chrome.jpg.c915a0a2629e23a89d7312ee41b6c4da.jpg

I have not denied that it is age related but because of how quickly it came on a refer you to the below.

Infection. The sudden start of PMR and the nature of the symptoms like joint pain, fever, and malaise, are suspected to be a result of infections caused by viruses.

9 minutes ago, henry d said:

And I will raise you a...

Screenshot_20230114_092824_Chrome.jpg.3e5ee340d4f3b3160ca73b91e6c84e14.jpg

Yes, when it comes on quickly read the below.

Infection. The sudden start of PMR and the nature of the symptoms like joint pain, fever, and malaise, are suspected to be a result of infections caused by viruses.

also see this...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9259323/

Edited by old'un

2 hours ago, henry d said:

And I will raise you a...

Screenshot_20230114_092824_Chrome.jpg.3e5ee340d4f3b3160ca73b91e6c84e14.jpg

Dr Henry! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, old man said:

It's all chemistry, we think we are cleverer than we are maybe? It's impossible to calculate all of the risk for all of the people over any given time period?

Absolutely, especially when rolling a vaccine out to potentially billions of people. 👍