A sleek/narrow Over/Under?

Shadowchaser

11 hours ago, islandgun said:

I have a Highlander 20 bore, at under 6lb I would also describe it as sleek and narrow

My 20 bore MacNab Highlander weighs 6 lbs 4 oz and is definitely sleek, narrow and an absolute joy to shoot.

OB

15 hours ago, islandgun said:

Your right, just weighed mine it [on my scales] comes in at 6lb 1oz

I am envious. Always hankered after the side plates 16 bore. Two problems. Can't afford it and if I could couldn't hit anything with it! Never owned an OU in fifty years of shooting until last year. And, yes, shot worse with it than any of the SBS guns I've ever owned.

6 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Never owned an OU in fifty years of shooting until last year. And, yes, shot worse with it than any of the SBS guns I've ever owned.

Me too! I’ve never owned an OU in over sixty years shooting. Not because I can’t shoot with one, but because I think they are ugly, clumsy and unnecessarily heavy. I just don’t fancy one, and, like women, if you don’t fancy a particular model it’s a waste of time.

4 hours ago, London Best said:

Me too! I’ve never owned an OU in over sixty years shooting. Not because I can’t shoot with one, but because I think they are ugly, clumsy and unnecessarily heavy. I just don’t fancy one, and, like women, if you don’t fancy a particular model it’s a waste of time.

Do you look down the rib when shooting?

9 hours ago, London Best said:

"Do you look down the rib when shooting?"

I only asked because I was getting that stoking - fire - mantlepiece feeling coming on. ;)