Chips n egg

harrycatcat1

29 minutes ago, JKD said:

No meat on the plate,,,, no dogs hovering around πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ€£

Dog was bothering my Mrs 🀣🀣

28 minutes ago, snow white said:

Should be egg and chips and three/ four bread butterΒ 

I can only handle 2 slices of orange Warburtons which you can just see in the picture. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

27 minutes ago, samboy said:

I can only eat a fried egg on toast. I could not eat one on its own off a plate,Β 

Put it in a sandwich πŸ₯ͺ with chips πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

8 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Brown sauce and another 3 eggs would be kingΒ 

Β 

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Three eggs in one go Harry ? , you will be telling us next you can eat three Weetabix in one go , you would go up against the firing squad now, but in those far off days when you ate whatever was available the odd Swans egg found it's way into the frying pan , now if you can eat three of them Harry in one go then you would need a large plate and another one just to put your chips onΒ :drinks:

3 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 your side is where all the money πŸ’° is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOL I shall be having goose eggs for breakfast tomorrow , only two though, Β£2 each .

1 hour ago, derbyduck said:

LOL I shall be having goose eggs for breakfast tomorrow , only two though, Β£2 each .

Flippin Hector two quid? I used to get them from that place at the bottom of Slack Hill 6 for Β£1.50 but no doubt they will have gone up crazy too. 15 hens eggs at Holmehall were 99p now they are Β£2.50 it's crazy πŸ€ͺΒ 

1 hour ago, yates said:

Used to love this meal years ago with the eggs deep fired in the chip panΒ 

that is undoubtably the BEST way to cook an egg for egg&chips..............it was a real treat when mum used to do that....think she was using lard at the time...:good:

2 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Used to have spam fritters at school πŸ˜‹

spam fritters with loads of crispy batter on them................one trick is to add a bit of baking soda to the rested batter mix....just looked at a reciepe online...........mouthwatering...definatly one for next week....spam fritters...beans and chips...🀀

Edited by ditchman

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

spam fritters with loads of crispy batter on them................one trick is to add a bit of baking soda to the rested batter mix....just looked at a reciepe online...........mouthwatering...definatly one for next week....spam fritters...beans and chips...🀀

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

54 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I wouldn't go so far as gourmet chef's πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ good snap though πŸ‘

I'm sure he was extracting the yellow stuff due to the mundane (and sometimes disgusting((I have bad memories of spam fritters !!! 🀒)) ) foodstuffs being spoken about on this thread !!! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ€£

5 minutes ago, JKD said:

I'm sure he was extracting the yellow stuff due to the mundane (and sometimes disgusting((I have bad memories of spam fritters !!! 🀒)) ) foodstuffs being spoken about on this thread !!! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Bad memories of spam fritters πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”???Β 

Food of the gods πŸ™ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

16 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Bad memories of spam fritters πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”???

Food of the gods πŸ™ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Not for me and my siblings it wasn't/isn't !!! Making me feel sick just thinking about them πŸ€’πŸ˜–πŸ˜‚πŸ€£