Proper cartridges

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/04/2023 at 20:28, goldie said:

In all fairness, never had a problem with him. Just bought another 5000 Stone Dead a few weeks ago. He delivered them free himself. Hope he gets sorted and carries on reloading. 

Until I bought his carts, I always used Clear Pigeon and found his Stone Dead  just as good. 32g x 6shot x plastic wad £65 a slab

I had 3000 stone dead (or was that stone deaf? ) nice price and great cartridge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

His products where decent but in reality no different to anything else , and weren’t far off price wise either much.

Must of spent lot of money on setting it up , same as Empire cartridges but they seem to have gone quiet sadly as where good cartridges and posted them to you 

On 26/10/2023 at 13:30, Fargo said:

His products where decent but in reality no different to anything else , and weren’t far off price wise either much.

Must of spent lot of money on setting it up , same as Empire cartridges but they seem to have gone quiet sadly as where good cartridges and posted them to you 

Empire cartridges are still trading as bought some recently from them

That was always a bit of a random setup.  It was always smoke and mirrors stuff.  A good product with a lot of good recommendations.  But it always seemed as if it was secret, as if any enquiry was received by suspicion and he wanted you to buy a lorry load.  At one time he was touring around flogging powder out of his vehicle to individuals into their own containes.( plastic milk bottles or whatever) always to far away.  Strange bloke, strange setup.  Don't understand how someone who must have sunk a lot of money, time ,knowledge into a project to produce a good range of products but couldn't or wouldn't liase or communicate with  the customers. 

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread. Just picked up 3000 stone dead direct from the man himself. 

£85 for a slab of 250 (shot 5 / 32gm / fibre wad). 

These are just below the cost of the cheapest pigeon cartridges, but I’m happy to buy local instead of one of the big boys…. I also like them as a cartridge. 

Not sure on his scales of production at the moment but he had ready what I wanted.