Govt funding pro migrant charities with Taxpayers money

Weihrauch17

No not one bit. It’s very obvious they want them here for whatever reason they have.

We live in a country where for some reason they want no countryside left, broken nhs, kids out of schools, diversity issues in major towns, ex service people on streets dying in squalor and pensioners existing on pennies while Aftab from Iraq is in the Hilton 

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I keep saying it, but we need to vote for change and that won't come from the so called Conservatives or Labour.

Absolutely I could never vote Tory again and  Labours recent policy declarations are shocking in the damage they will do.

On 31/05/2023 at 13:58, Fargo said:

No not one bit. It’s very obvious they want them here for whatever reason they have.

We live in a country where for some reason they want no countryside left, broken nhs, kids out of schools, diversity issues in major towns, ex service people on streets dying in squalor and pensioners existing on pennies while Aftab from Iraq is in the Hilton 

Couldn’t agree more. 

every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The country is growing at an alarming rate. Demand for houses has never been bigger. All that green belt land and soak away is going… so when it rains it floods. The NHS is and has been at breaking point for years. It’s a crazy time to be alive really. 

1 hour ago, discobob said:

But isn't that Global Warming??? 

I’m not 100%  convinced. But it adds to it! 

think about it logically. The population of the planet is constantly on the grow. 

I know it’s not nice to say or think about, but some countries forced couples to have no more than two kids years ago, this keeping the population the same. I think the only country at the moment to have more old people than young people is Japan. Food for thought! 

Edited by sutty2006

I'm coming round to the idea that UK gov see's many other countries peasants are only something to be tolerated - and they're thinking 'we could do that here.

And thousands of refugees used to living in huts tents and adobe/corrugated roofs will be used to that sort of treatment so will accept it with gratitude.

7 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I'm coming round to the idea that UK gov see's many other countries peasants are only something to be tolerated - and they're thinking 'we could do that here.

And thousands of refugees used to living in huts tents and adobe/corrugated roofs will be used to that sort of treatment so will accept it with gratitude.

Tolerated when under strict control with little freedom?

The climate will do their necessary cull plan?

10 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

We have gone from anyone arriving by boat won't be able to claim asylum to this.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jun/08/key-plank-of-new-uk-asylum-law-dropped-to-cut-backlog

Sunak really is a WEF stooge.

Not our country anymore - been given away lock stock and 2 smokin barrels - MP's etc are nothing more than poor salesmen - of the very dodgy kind