Loving the women's football

30-6

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to come out in the second half upping the game quite a few notches, as Spain will tire, especially at the back. Well that's my prediction 🙂

True English grit now required !!!

10 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Can you have a senior citizen crisis ?

That's what I'm defined as on my BASC card this year.

Pipe dreams fella,,,, nothing but pipe dreams 🤣

14 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Every time they do a close up of Rousso or Daly their eyes draw me in.

Don't know if I'm in love or just a crush, I'm too old for a mid-life crisis. 🥰👩‍❤️‍👨💕

18 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Every time they do a close up of Rousso or Daly their eyes draw me in.

Don't know if I'm in love or just a crush, I'm too old for a mid-life crisis. 🥰👩‍❤️‍👨💕

just tediously desperate.

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

spain have spent alot of energy the 1st half....england will regroup...their work ethic is good they dont give up....think we will see a new energy the 2nd half

yeah I think the change of shape might help. We need to get a grip in midfield and stretch them

spain shut down englands playing style...............at times it looked if spain had more players on the field...they were everywhere...well done anyway..at least Malta is safe for a while :lol:

the bookies were right...........thank god i dont gamble:w00t:

1 minute ago, mudpatten said:

As soon as England "took the knee" I  lost  interest in whether they won or lost. 

must admit ..that really wrankled with me...not all of them did it....their misguided politics were split

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

spain shut down englands playing style...............at times it looked if spain had more players on the field...they were everywhere...well done anyway..at least Malta is safe for a while :lol:

the bookies were right...........thank god i dont gamble:w00t:

must admit ..that really wrankled with me...not all of them did it....their misguided politics were split

aye this was the problem. A great game plan that we just didn't deal with. Still, a lot of positives. An under-strength England getting to the final and only losing 1-0? That's a good few weeks at the office

8 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

aye this was the problem. A great game plan that we just didn't deal with. Still, a lot of positives. An under-strength England getting to the final and only losing 1-0? That's a good few weeks at the office

I know ifs buts and maybes don't really matter, but,,,, if Hemp's [?] early attempt hadn't come back off the crossbar, but had gone into the net, it would have been a completely different match ! Hindsight and all that is great 🙂

Plenty to build on for the future, despite what the girls/women get up to in their personal lives 🤔 hey Billy !? 🙄

Edited by JKD

26 minutes ago, JKD said:

I know ifs buts and maybes don't really matter, but,,,, if Hemp's [?] early attempt hadn't come back off the crossbar, but had gone into the net, it would have been a completely different match ! Hindsight and all that is great 🙂

Plenty to build on for the future, despite what the girls/women get up to in their personal lives 🤔 hey Billy !? 🙄

Yes that's a huge positive. With Kirby and Mead there, we would have taken that Spain to the cleaners. Without them, we got to the final; a great statement of improving depth. 

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Yes that's a huge positive. With Kirby and Mead there, we would have taken that Spain to the cleaners. Without them, we got to the final; a great statement of improving depth. 

Yup,,,, and the head coach needs to remain in her position 😉