No Air Fryers Here!

SuperGoose75

Well as I put before, we kept the deep fat fryer when we purchased the air fryer, as you simply can not beat deep fat fried chips IMO. 

As it has come to light, that beef dripping/tallow is infact a far healthier option than most refined cooking oils "especially tallow from grass feed beef''  from here on in I will be cooking our chips in beef dripping.

Screenshot_20230818-163720_Gallery.jpg

4 minutes ago, SuperGoose75 said:

Well as I put before, we kept the deep fat fryer when we purchased the air fryer, as you simply can not beat deep fat fried chips IMO. 

As it has come to light, that beef dripping/tallow is infact a far healthier option than most refined cooking oils "especially tallow from grass feed beef''  from here on in I will be cooking our chips in beef dripping.

Can't fault you 👍👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, SuperGoose75 said:

and its made from Vegan animals..............win win eh ?

15 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Hot Air Fryer in situ - no Atherosclerosis here.

Too late for most of us then as it can't be reversed

"Atherosclerosis, which develops from fatty plaque buildup, is a common type of arteriosclerosis. Plaque often starts to build up during childhood and gets worse with age. Risk factors include unhealthy cholesterol levels, unhealthy lifestyle habits, and your genes"

We don’t own a deep fat fryer, but are considering getting an air fryer after seeing so many good recipes delivered by this means. 
Straker ( can’t recall his first name ) is an account I follow on Instagram ( as does son ) and he comes up with some crackers! 
I love cooking, especially for my kids. 
The hardest thing about cooking is deciding what to have….everyday….for the rest of your life. 😳

Talking of Air Fryers, I have received two emails from `Sainsbury` saying that I have been selected to claim a free Air Fryer. However, the scam, which I think that it is, you pay a nominal amount for postage and consequently have to give card details etc. Both have been deleted despite the fact that I would love to afford an air fryer:sad1:

Has anyone else received this latest one?

Seem to recall similar some time ago with iphones.

TV licence one also pops up now and again saying that a problem exists with payment of a direct debit.

All promptly deleted.

OB

2 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Talking of Air Fryers, I have received two emails from `Sainsbury` saying that I have been selected to claim a free Air Fryer. However, the scam, which I think that it is, you pay a nominal amount for postage and consequently have to give card details etc. Both have been deleted despite the fact that I would love to afford an air fryer:sad1:

Has anyone else received this latest one?

Seem to recall similar some time ago with iphones.

TV licence one also pops up now and again saying that a problem exists with payment of a direct debit.

All promptly deleted.

OB

Any good 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20230817_205031_Outlook.jpg

Edited by harrycatcat1