A Fabulous Watch

Humblepie

Pretty sure this would have been posted previously but just spent the past 25 mins watching this. Left me with a lovely warm feeling of how simple country life should be and still is to a certain extent, maybe without the pony and trap, but something, I assume most of us yearn for….enjoy

I tried copying the link from YouTube but without success, anyway search for Jack Hargreaves Goes on a Pub Crawl

I`ve got a boxed set of 10 called `The Lost Episodes` which are absolutely brilliant.

If anyone gets the chance to watch one DVD which `Lobster Farming` it`s a fascinating insight to how lobsters cast their shells each year.

I was there when it was being filmed at Reculver Lobster Farm. Met Jack on a few occasions and always found him very down to earth, approachable and of course very knowledgeable on all things `Country`.

I did ask him once how he always used to be able to catch fish easily. His reply was "Don`t be fooled by what you see on television, if we showed the hours spent not catching fish it would be very boring to watch"

OB