This has been Tee'd up for you so don't let me down.

harrycatcat1

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

you are supposed to clear up after the dog when walking it.....you need to change its diet as well................this should be in the dog health section...

MODS ...please move

That was my first thought,,,, diarrhea of the canine variety 😲🤢🤮

If we talk about it as food ,,,, none of that is cooked 🤔

58 minutes ago, snow white said:

What is it 

Chips, ribeye steak and peppercorn sauce from Lidl. I've never had the sauce before but it was ok.

The chips were done in the chip pan not out of the oven JKD 😉😉

3 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Surely the flood is not That bad.🤣  sunny Chesterfield :lol:

I've not been out all day, town has been gridlocked, that's why I had this, its what we had in.

4 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

What I can't work out is how folk can tell by looking at picture if something is hot 🤔🤔 the chips had only just come out of the hot lard 🔥 do they have special powers 🤔

Could they tell the peppercorn sauce was hot 🔥 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Probably because you have a poor record when it comes to inspiring others with your epicurean creations!    :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Probably because you have a poor record when it comes to inspiring others with your epicurean creations!    :rolleyes:

As I've said before "pot calling kettle black" as you are the only person I know that can puree a salad, in fact I've not seen many of your culinary creations at all 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, JKD said:

That's an understatement !!! 🥴😬🤣🤣🤣

Oh, and you 🙄🙄🙄🙄

isn't it time to put a few oven chips n a few fish fingers in? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉😉

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely you are NOT that thick, are you?

It was done to prove a point, as was the empty plate.

We wonder what you are trying to demonstrate?

That you are inept?

You are not still rolling that old tosh out again are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why have you not posted any food since? Did you get mardy cos folk took the wee out of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought that you were quite clever but clearly not, move along nothing to see here.

18 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

You drop your dinner in the Solway mud?

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

33 minutes ago, JKD said:

No, don't do that,,, cos that's not much worse than telling anyone you can cook !!! 😲🤭🤣

You've had some sleep coming with those comments,  you will have to do it more often 🙄🙄🙄🙄😉😉😉🤣🤣

Just now, harrycatcat1 said:

You've had some sleep coming with those comments,  you will have to do it more often 🙄🙄🙄🙄😉😉😉🤣🤣

I think @TIGHTCHOKEhas gone to bed , I could have done with another knock down before bedtime 😉😉😉😉

51 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I think @TIGHTCHOKEhas gone to bed , I could have done with another knock down before bedtime 😉😉😉😉

I'll add one more comment regarding the 'plate of ??????' at the top of the page.

If that was served up to me, that person would be wearing it very soon after 🙄💥🥴

9 hours ago, JKD said:

I'll add one more comment regarding the 'plate of ??????' at the top of the page.

If that was served up to me, that person would be wearing it very soon after 🙄💥🥴

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it's a good job that no one would serve it to you then. It's not a restaurant or even a cafe.

Edited by harrycatcat1