Labour Party in complete DISARRAY

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the "big two " are not achieving anything either. Maybe it's now the time to turn everything upside down, how will we know if Reform can do any better unless given the chance. 

The whole political system is a mess and needs dramatic change somehow. I don't have the answers but it needs doing. 

26 minutes ago, B725 said:

But the "big two " are not achieving anything either. Maybe it's now the time to turn everything upside down, how will we know if Reform can do any better unless given the chance. 

The whole political system is a mess and needs dramatic change somehow. I don't have the answers but it needs doing. 

And just how are you going to give them a chance?

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How?

It would need more than half the voters across the country to get them to a position to be able to change anything.

Turns the question on its head, what's the point in voting for a party you know will change nothing. You may as well not bother voting.

50 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well all I can offer is the big two, anything else will not be able to achieve anything.

All that's going to achieve is exactly the same as always. If that's what you want fair enough, but if you want change you may as well not vote.

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Turns the question on its head, what's the point in voting for a party you know will change nothing. You may as well not bother voting.

There's always that option or continue voting for the same thing then moaning about it. 

Why don't all the politically minded on here get together and create their own political group,,,, PW MIDDLE OF THE ROAD PARTY ? You'd get my my vote 👍🙋 Or maybe not, and just keep moaning and voting for whoever, and so it goes round and round, and on and on etc etc 😕

36 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes, your alternative only needs 45 million other like minded souls, good luck.

Its got to start somewhere. Why moan about the state of politics if your not prepared to do something about it.

How did Einstein put it "Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results"

17 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Its got to start somewhere. Why moan about the state of politics if your not prepared to do something about it.

How did Einstein put it "Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results"

Oh I quite agree, put me down for a slot about 35 million in.   :good:

If you believe that nothing else will change between Tory and Labour, then just view it solely on the basis of shooting.

Multiple Labour Party members have asked for stronger restrictions on gun ownership following Keyham, most notably Luke Pollard who has asked for a ban on pump action shotguns and most guns being stored at ‘gun clubs’. Pollard is currently in the top 5 for those who could be Labour Party leader after Starmer.

Nobody who considers shooting an important part of their life should be voting for Labour. The Conservatives are the only party who could possibly beat them. Even if other issues won’t improve, you can at least assure that you will be able to carry on shooting though 2025-2029.

It’s unlikely that this will stop Labour winning the most seats, but it may at least stop them getting a majority.

4 minutes ago, Genghis said:

If you believe that nothing else will change between Tory and Labour, then just view it solely on the basis of shooting.

Multiple Labour Party members have asked for stronger restrictions on gun ownership following Keyham, most notably Luke Pollard who has asked for a ban on pump action shotguns and most guns being stored at ‘gun clubs’. Pollard is currently in the top 5 for those who could be Labour Party leader after Starmer.

Nobody who considers shooting an important part of their life should be voting for Labour. The Conservatives are the only party who could possibly beat them. Even if other issues won’t improve, you can at least assure that you will be able to carry on shooting though 2025-2029.

It’s unlikely that this will stop Labour winning the most seats, but it may at least stop them getting a majority.

I'm afraid Labour will get a majority, but the smaller it is, the more likely the Labour members who do support shooting will be able to 'moderate'.

41 minutes ago, Genghis said:

😂  “able”  Surely that should read ‘allowed’?  Because if the “other issues” don’t improve the vast majority will be unable to afford to shoot.

it is a sad fact the 2 main parties are no better than each other, so my vote will have to go with whatever party offers the least worst impact on my families living standards.  

9 minutes ago, Red696 said:

😂  “able”  Surely that should read ‘allowed’?  Because if the “other issues” don’t improve the vast majority will be unable to afford to shoot.

it is a sad fact the 2 main parties are no better than each other, so my vote will have to go with whatever party offers the least worst impact on my families living standards.  

Which  has been  the bottom line for years and just look where we are now? Borderline to the third world and fighting harder every year to make it so?

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

This ^^^^

This ^^^^^

And this again ^^^^

WE have to make a start. At the very least in the short term the larger parties are forced to rethink. Say what you like about the greens (as an example) their policies have gather momentum and are now mainstream within the larger parties.