Malmo

Scully

Had a run down today. I love this shop! Well being a gun nut, any good gun shop really, but over the years I’ve spent a small fortune in this shop and always enjoy going. 
Hadn’t been for a while but was looking for a gun for a mate, and as another mate was going thought I’d tag along. 
Apart from the usual Berettas and Brownings ( unusually I didn’t find a single Winchester 101 ) were a few very nice secondhand Miroku Mk38’s and 3800’s, a couple of nice B25’s, a very nice Perazzi 2000, a nice high rib ( but not ridiculously high ) Blaser F3 and a an excruciatingly gorgeous black actioned Krieghoff K80 trap gun.  

Have bin down the back of the sofa but came up well short of the asking price ( a biro and a hair grip aren’t gonna do it ) so I’ll have to go on dreaming! 😢

I didn’t find a gun for mate but other mate found one for himself and came home with a very very nice Gd5 Miroku. 
Well worth a visit. 

17 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Great shop and Bryan is a big Winchester fan.

He is! I’ve seen most of his collection, and even sold him one! 

9 minutes ago, grahamch said:

Great shop and a look in the cartridge store is a treat if you can wangle it!

Indeed. We were in there today for a brief spell as mate buys cartridges by the barrow load! 
One of my favourite places is the ‘aladdins cave/bargain basement’ but have only had access to it once. 👍

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Had a run down today. I love this shop! Well being a gun nut, any good gun shop really, but over the years I’ve spent a small fortune in this shop and always enjoy going. 
Hadn’t been for a while but was looking for a gun for a mate, and as another mate was going thought I’d tag along. 
Apart from the usual Berettas and Brownings ( unusually I didn’t find a single Winchester 101 ) were a few very nice secondhand Miroku Mk38’s and 3800’s, a couple of nice B25’s, a very nice Perazzi 2000, a nice high rib ( but not ridiculously high ) Blaser F3 and a an excruciatingly gorgeous black actioned Krieghoff K80 trap gun.  

Have bin down the back of the sofa but came up well short of the asking price ( a biro and a hair grip aren’t gonna do it ) so I’ll have to go on dreaming! 😢

I didn’t find a gun for mate but other mate found one for himself and came home with a very very nice Gd5 Miroku. 
Well worth a visit. 

Did you not tell your mate about a Winchester Grand European for sale on here  ?   😉

Have to agree about Malmo, I rarely go to any other gun shop.

4 hours ago, BlaserF3 said:

I've had a brew made for me for years, every time I go there 😁

Blimey! Never been offered one, not even when I bought a s/h Perazzi! 
Have had loads of coffees at Lakeland Guns, courtesy of Ian, but I’ve spent an even bigger small fortune there! Sadly missed. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Blimey! Never been offered one, not even when I bought a s/h Perazzi! 
Have had loads of coffees at Lakeland Guns, courtesy of Ian, but I’ve spent an even bigger small fortune there! Sadly missed. 

I'll try to put in a good word for you but not many get a brew 🤔

If I'm ignored I go and make one myself but they never have sweetners but I keep some in my car.

I can also confirm the fairness of Bryan and Malmo, I had a couple of blemishes appear on a shotgun that I had purchased from Bryan 3 years earlier and although Browning said that it was nothing to worry about, Bryan didn’t agree and offered me a full refund. I kept the gun because the blemishes really didn’t worry me I just wanted a second opinion.

6 hours ago, benbobailey said:

Yes, Bryan and Co run a friendly, well stocked business. Always a pleasure to visit whether a deal can be struck or not. I was a customer at the original Malmo guns ran by Malcom and Mo, at the smaller original premises, but every bit a pleasure to deal with as well. Regards

Me too but it was never just a quick visit.Often sat by his pond chatting.Lovely couple.

17 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Bought quite a few guns there. Bryan and Rosie - dead straight and a pleasure to deal with. I used to think they had few secondhand guns - mainly new. Then I was shown the second room - full of bargains.

I have never found a better shop to deal with and I have been in many.

You will get a better deal off Bryan rather than Rosie.