Venison and black pudding sandwich

Lloyd90

55 minutes ago, JKD said:

100% this !!! That sliced stuff in plastic bags I only use as bait for fishing 🎣 😁

Sandwich above could have been a bit more refined to really pass muster on here 🙈🤣

It seems to be the U.K. and usa that eat sliced bagged bread. Absolutely vile stuff full of sugar  & chemicals 

Just now, Yellow Bear said:

even the fish spit it out

Only after I've hooked them 😃

I was brought up on some of this [sandwiches for school lunch etc] but every Saturday we walked the mile to a bakers that made their own bread, to buy a fresh, warm [hot] bloomer 😁

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

With a newborn keeping us both awake most the nights I’m afraid to breath too heavily at the moment 😬👀

you need to take up pigeon shooting ...so you can get away from it all.........works wonders as well im told.....but its becoming sooo expensive now as divorce laywers costs have gone up so much

2 hours ago, JKD said:

Yup,,,, not even good for toast 🙄 🙈

I have to agree. When my diverticulitis plays up, I have to go on a low fibre diet and change from granary or similar to `orrible white bread for a couple of days. Normally get Aldi`s `Super Seeded` bread, although it`s probably the seeds that aggravate the diverticulitis in the first place:hmm:.

10 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I have to agree. When my diverticulitis plays up, I have to go on a low fibre diet and change from granary or similar to `orrible white bread for a couple of days. Normally get Aldi`s `Super Seeded` bread, although it`s probably the seeds that aggravate the diverticulitis in the first place:hmm:.

When needs must, especially to do with health etc. I rate sliced white bread alongside sweetcorn,,,, fishing bait only !!! 🤣