Radicalisation in the UK

old'un

5 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

They will eventually out breed us and that's a fact then become the poplus of this country 

4 hours ago, London Best said:

I was told that was the plan by two Muslim lads forty years ago.

i believe that is what happened to the Seychelles......the islands were flooded with Indian immigrants at the beginning of the 1900's to cope with the boom in the farming of sugarcane................and they thought ..."ey up lad....this is a reet nice place...i think i will stay here"....so they did.....and ended up (after an intense breeding programme) now to be the largestest part of the population.......there was an uprising by the local people a few years ago...which eventually fizzled out when the Indian heritage portion...agreed to a certain % of the locals to sit in the Seychelles parliament...........................

6 hours ago, London Best said:

I was told that was the plan by two Muslim lads forty years ago.

Copy/paste: Muslim supporters of polygamy often cite Quran verse 4:3, which instructs men to take as many wives as they can take care of, up to four, and they also point out that the Prophet Muhammad had multiple wives.

We pay them very well to outbreed us and to swell their army.

20 hours ago, jall25 said:

Frightening really 

Thanks for posting Rewulf

The video seems to have provoked something of an international incident :w00t:

In China they depict Mr Kavanagh as an English thug , violently attacking Chinese tourists !

Over here there are television interviews, and outrage at the brass neck on the Chinese, and anger at the police response.

Piers Morgan @ 8pm tonight apparently.

Unmucking believable.  They were all videoing him as they approached and then set about trying to stop him.  I think it was all a bit of a set-up against Britain and they were hoping to create a national outcry.  After looking further into it all, (mayor Tusii) reveals they are not just all communists but bit players in the British wing of the chinese communists party who are being taught and educated by Chinese staff in British places of education some bankrolled by us on our tax payments.  The thug who started shouting that the keys man was not to touch the lady - where did that come from and which branch of the British police is he in that thinks he can order British citizens what to do or not.  Why was the dame supposedly touched by the player all dressed up in disguise?  The pictures showed by Mayor Tusi showed her real looks and she looks a fine lass but whoa looks can really be so disturbing - just like the stunt they were trying to pull.  Anybody managed to find out if it has even been reported to Police and if yes, what is the outcome.  Argh I need to stop coming on so late, I just get upset and annoyed.

Pushkin🤓

The main problem with radicalisation is that kids are taught from the time they walk how to handle a gun and that everyone else is inferrior to them and this continues into education  only seeing life in the way their parents and communities want them to .Integration is not on the agenda. Go into areas of Birmingham and Leicester and you will not see any type of integration or culture mix (We had better culture mix in the70,s and 80,s than we have now.)