Islamists in charge of the UK

Fargo

1 hour ago, Fargo said:

Look what happened to MP Lee Anderson this week gone.. talks facts and gets pushed away.

there is only one party that is standing up for this country's values/traditions/history and they are regarded as racists by the mainstream two that are both complicit in selling Britain down the river.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

there is only one party that is standing up for this country's values/traditions/history and they are regarded as racists by the mainstream two that are both complicit in selling Britain down the river.

And I think that they will get a very respectable show, if the turn out is good.

1 hour ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

there is only one party that is standing up for this country's values/traditions/history 

that’s exactly the same claim they have all made in the past it was a lie then it’s a lie now and will still be a lie after you fall for it! 

2 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

Reform will be getting my vote and most I know are planning to do the same. Not only for the illegal immigration issue, but just because of being fed up with the nonsense in politics, like trump says in the USA, it's high time the UK put itself first. We also need a party that will look after the working masses, the average man or woman, neither Labour or the Conservatives can be trusted to do that.

21 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Reform will be getting my vote and most I know are planning to do the same. Not only for the illegal immigration issue, but just because of being fed up with the nonsense in politics, like trump says in the USA, it's high time the UK put itself first. We also need a party that will look after the working masses, the average man or woman, neither Labour or the Conservatives can be trusted to do that.

Took  the words out of my mouth!

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

exactly this👍👍👍

20 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

neither Labour or the Conservatives can be trusted to do that.

Labour would court adolf hitler if they thought it would get them more votes, they are the whore mongers of politics in the UK,
The tories try to be middle of the road, and court everyone, but end up pleasing no one.

The danger is the enclaves of 'diversity' like London, where ethnic majorities have changed the face of boroughs and politics, and not for the better.
This interview with Lee Anderson shows that there are some politicians who will NOT put their personal advancement within the system first, and represent those who voted for them.

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Labour would court adolf hitler if they thought it would get them more votes, they are the whore mongers of politics in the UK,
The tories try to be middle of the road, and court everyone, but end up pleasing no one.

The danger is the enclaves of 'diversity' like London, where ethnic majorities have changed the face of boroughs and politics, and not for the better.
This interview with Lee Anderson shows that there are some politicians who will NOT put their personal advancement within the system first, and represent those who voted for them.

I think Lee will end up standing for Reform in the next elections - he implied as much in an interview 

21 minutes ago, discobob said:

I think Lee will end up standing for Reform in the next elections - he implied as much in an interview 

Lee could stand for the monster raving loony party , and the good people of Ashfield would still vote for him.

Like I say , its about putting your principles first, and your parliamentary career second, let the constituents decide.

24 minutes ago, discobob said:

and surprise, surprise Sunak has said almost the same things about him that Citizen Khan has.

personally i don't think he was far off the mark with anything he said and while we're on the subject,can someone tell me what "islamophobia" actually means?

a "phobia" is a fear of something (irrational or not) according to the Oxford English dictionary,so how is that construed to be racist?

21 minutes ago, discobob said:

But to have a fear of them is a negative connotation of people of Islam - and that isn’t allowed in this day and age don’t you know??

The 'phobic' expression is something bandied about these days. not because of hatred or discrimination, but because you have criticised something.

'I dont think you should be giving 12 year old confused kids puberty blockers' = 'You are transphobic'

'I dont think people should be breaking the law chanting anti semitic slogans, threatening MPs , and projecting hatred on the sides of government buildings'
= 'You are Islamophobic'

To remove the whip, effectively removing him from the tory party, for stating facts is...... Lee Andersonphobic :w00t:

36 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The 'phobic' expression is something bandied about these days. not because of hatred or discrimination, but because you have criticised something.

'I dont think you should be giving 12 year old confused kids puberty blockers' = 'You are transphobic'

'I dont think people should be breaking the law chanting anti semitic slogans, threatening MPs , and projecting hatred on the sides of government buildings'
= 'You are Islamophobic'

To remove the whip, effectively removing him from the tory party, for stating facts is...... Lee Andersonphobic :w00t:

Zhere shall be no criticism of zee regime!!!

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

= 'You are Islamophobic'

To remove the whip, effectively removing him from the tory party, for stating facts is...... Lee Andersonphobic 

And it's this sort of nonsense people are fed up of and why a vote for the tories is a wasted vote, it would be a vote for more of the status quo.

I think lee Anderson should be Independent, that way he can still support whatever policy or line he wishes without the negative actions he has gone through. He will still get massive support/ votes. It appears to me to date that he favours Tory in that he is not over critical of his awful (imo) treatment.  He will in effect be a "Reform" option but still able to support the Tories as he still appears to want to.

I think he would be stifled whichever party he chose to join.

That is the nature of politics today wherever you look.

Once again I despair.😏

will in effect be a "Reform" 

On 27/02/2024 at 19:00, Stonepark said:

If you want Reform, you have to vote for it, voting for the mainstream parties or abstaining from voting will never change anything.

If no Reform candidate, no vote may sadly be the only option? I will not ever vote to support any of the current greedy shower around at present.

29 minutes ago, old man said:

If no Reform candidate, no vote may sadly be the only option? I will not ever vote to support any of the current greedy shower around at present.

All allocated Reform candidates are on the website, under Who's my PPC and they are aiming for one for every seat (400 or so already allocated).

If there isn't one for your constituency yet, why not apply to be the candidate?

46 minutes ago, old man said:

you have just saved yourself feeling foolish then because just like the rest reform will never change a system that makes sure we can only elect different rats from the same barrel or they would all be out of a job and none of them are going to let that happen! lol 

22 minutes ago, clangerman said:

you have just saved yourself feeling foolish then because just like the rest reform will never change a system that makes sure we can only elect different rats from the same barrel or they would all be out of a job and none of them are going to let that happen! lol 

That just about sums it up, a broken system and with the lunatics in charge of the asylum, NOTHING will change.

6 hours ago, Stonepark said:

All allocated Reform candidates are on the website, under Who's my PPC and they are aiming for one for every seat (400 or so already allocated).

If there isn't one for your constituency yet, why not apply to be the candidate?

Thanks for the info.

Don't have the necessary to be a politico.

5 hours ago, clangerman said:

I agree with your sentiment but whatever happens as a result it will not happen because I actively wasted a vote on any of the present shower of ****.

7 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

That just about sums it up, a broken system and with the lunatics in charge of the asylum, NOTHING will change.

Maybe, maybe not, you can garantee your statement is correct if you don't vote for change. Voting a new party is very likely to make changes, even if it's only in roads and indirectly forcing the larger partys to make concessions, providing reform get enough support, or win, which I conced is unlikely on their first go.

Either way there's nothing to loose, the tories aren't beating Labour this time anyway.

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Maybe, maybe not, you can garantee your statement is correct if you don't vote for change. Voting a new party is very likely to make changes, even if it's only in roads and indirectly forcing the larger partys to make concessions, providing reform get enough support, or win, which I conced is unlikely on their first go.

Either way there's nothing to loose, the tories aren't beating Labour this time anyway.

The required change will come when your Reform can get over 50% of the vote anywhere.