This boils my P** Bulgarian gang steal millions of £s from the DWP , Our Tax Money , That money would of helped a lot of people in UK ??

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, oowee said:

I read something interesting today about migration to the US across the border from Mexico. The article was saying that rather than crack down on the crossings, the government would be more successful concentrating on the employers exploiting the illegal employment of migrants. Without employment then the problem would be mostly solved. There was no willingness to do this as the migrants were a lucrative source of labour. 

Quite. I’ve read in more than one article that without cheap Mexican migrant labour, the economy in those parts where it is prevalent, would be hit hard. 

22 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Tents are good enough for them on beaches in France - so let them live in slightly nicer tents on our beaches and nuts to what the wokies have to say about it.

But just think of the shame our politicos would feel that visitors were slighted that way?

On 10/04/2024 at 18:57, oowee said:

I read something interesting today about migration to the US across the border from Mexico. The article was saying that rather than crack down on the crossings, the government would be more successful concentrating on the employers exploiting the illegal employment of migrants. Without employment then the problem would be mostly solved. There was no willingness to do this as the migrants were a lucrative source of labour. 

Highly unlikely as a high majority of home grown specimens won't work whilst the money keeps flowing to keep them safe at home?

36 minutes ago, old man said:

But just think of the shame our politicos would feel that visitors were slighted that way?

Highly unlikely as a high majority of home grown specimens won't work whilst the money keeps flowing to keep them safe at home?

??? 

On 10/04/2024 at 18:57, oowee said:

The Mexican people probably want to work. Unlike 90% of the people coming over here in boats . They just want to come here and exploit the system. Then you see them on tv moaning about the accommodation they are put in! **** off back then . Plenty of our own homeless people who would most likely take what they are given. But nowadays if you have an opinion on these people coming over here you’re shouted down and accused of being racist. People of this country don’t have a voice now.

7 hours ago, B686 said:

The Mexican people probably want to work. Unlike 90% of the people coming over here in boats . They just want to come here and exploit the system. Then you see them on tv moaning about the accommodation they are put in! **** off back then . Plenty of our own homeless people who would most likely take what they are given. But nowadays if you have an opinion on these people coming over here you’re shouted down and accused of being racist. People of this country don’t have a voice now.

Why do you think 'these people' are any different from anyone else? Why do some see them as different? 

50% of asylum migrants are in work compared to 70% of UK born nationals. 21% of asylum migrants will be self employed compared to just 14% of UK born. Its clear the UK either needs more workers paying tax or less benefits being paid (particularly pensions) and services cut (particularly NHS). Maybe a solution would be to look at policies of integration rather than alienation. 

you may find this report helpful to better understand the situation. 

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2019-04-25-new-report-explores-barriers-employment-refugees-and-‘asylum-migrant

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why do you think 'these people' are any different from anyone else? Why do some see them as different? 

50% of asylum migrants are in work compared to 70% of UK born nationals. 21% of asylum migrants will be self employed compared to just 14% of UK born. Its clear the UK either needs more workers paying tax or less benefits being paid (particularly pensions) and services cut (particularly NHS). Maybe a solution would be to look at policies of integration rather than alienation. 

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2019-04-25-new-report-explores-barriers-employment-refugees-and-‘asylum-migrant

Why do you think half the world should have the right to tip up on our beaches and be entitled to housing, money and health care, particularly when it is expressly against the wishes of the vast majority of the country?

35 minutes ago, oowee said:

And a good proportion of them getting top up benefits for declaring low incomes - in addition to the non self employed one's. Many employers exploit the low wages they can get away with because of benefit top ups.

Edited by Dave-G

36 minutes ago, oowee said:

That's a bit too refined for me oowee.

What employment are the 50% carrying out, repairs to rubber boats? How can they be here and working too?

My comments are not directed at the genuine ones but we seem to have become responsible for the financial wellbeing of half of the world as well as our idle?

How is this sustainable and how is it the fault of our general population?

Edited by old man

50% of asylum migrants are in work compared to 70% of UK born nationals. 21% of asylum migrants will be self employed compared to just 14% of UK born.

oowee - I assume you are referring to former asylum seekers who have been granted leave to stay as they are unable to work whilst awaiting the outcome. Then again - you might be right and they are working illegally.

2 hours ago, oowee said:

Look I’m not interested in percentages all I know is there’s to many people coming over here not all of them good people and costing this country millions that this country can’t afford. 

1 hour ago, B686 said:

Look I’m not interested in percentages all I know is there’s to many people coming over here not all of them good people and costing this country millions that this country can’t afford. 

To be honest, that sums it up very well. You don't need to be Einstein to see it's simply not sustainable or good for the vast majority of the country.

2 hours ago, B686 said:

So whats the answer?

Imagine in a right wing wet dream we were able to send every illegal migrant back to where ever they had come from. We are still faced with a shortage of workers. We have a population imbalance. Too many old people paid too much pension. Pension paid too early, a health care system we cannot afford. A military on it's knees an inadequate education system. 

Somewhere we need to get more workers or cut services or generate significantly more income. It's not going to happen from reducing migration. 

Edited by oowee

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

So whats the answer?

Imagine in a right wing wet dream we were able to send every illegal migrant back to where ever they had come from. We are still faced with a shortage of workers. We have a population imbalance. Too many old people paid too much pension. Pension paid too early, a health care system we cannot afford. A military on it's knees an inadequate education system. 

Somewhere we need to get more workers or cut services or generate significantly more income. It's not going to happen from reducing migration. 

Just now, B686 said:

Yes we should send every illegal migrant back and the ones sponging. Save us some money to sort our own problems out . 

4 minutes ago, B686 said:

Yes we should send every illegal migrant back and the ones sponging. Save us some money to sort our own problems out . 

So no ideas then? 

That's the nail on the head. We are all too quick to blame anyone and everything rather than ourselves whilst at the same time we are incapable of taking the steps needed to tackle the fundamental issues. Meanwhile Russia stokes the flames of discontent. 

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

So whats the answer?

Why are you labeling it right wing? Is it right wing to worry about your children's chance of owning a house, our NHS going down the pan, huge debt being racked up, the country's security, buckling infrastructure? I could go on and on.

Your solution seems to be to build a pyramid scheme out of people many of which that don't share our values.

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

Why are you labeling it right wing? Is it right wing to worry about your children's chance of owning a house, our NHS going down the pan, huge debt being racked up, the country's security, buckling infrastructure? I could go on and on.

Your solution seems to be to build a pyramid scheme out of people many of which that don't share our values.

I have not proposed anything other than we need to generate more income or cut benefits.

So whats your answer? 

by A Indelicato · 2023 · Cited by 7 — In summary, Europeans' attitudes towards immigrants tend to be positive when they are the moderate left-wing electorate while voting for right- ...

34 minutes ago, oowee said:

So no ideas then? 

That's the nail on the head. We are all too quick to blame anyone and everything rather than ourselves whilst at the same time we are incapable of taking the steps needed to tackle the fundamental issues. Meanwhile Russia stokes the flames of discontent. 

what’s Russia got to do with it we had this problem long before Russia Ukraine.  My idea would be for this country to stop being a soft touch letting in god knows who and more or less taking better care of them before our own people that’s my idea . Why are they all so keen to come here ? Because we are a soft touch . I’m not against all migrants I have worked on site with many Eastern Europeans and they the ones I have worked with were good hard working people. I’m not saying any more on this as you are starting to boil my **** . You have your views I have mine. Have a good evening 👍

52 minutes ago, oowee said:

Meanwhile Russia stokes the flames of discontent. 

The only people sowing discontent are as Milei puts it are the "left-tards" and they got given more than an inch and have in effect destroyed the Western countries.

Another older saying is you cut your coat according to your cloth

No so called progressive government has done that in tha last 50 years, hence the doodoo we are in now.

Unfortunately, most lefties (and even most centralists) can't see any further than more taxes to pay for more benefits, instead of the opposite, less taxes (on inputs especially such as energy, gas, coal, electricity, diesel, food, etc etc etc) to allow the economy to grow and compete on the world stage.

Why is the US economy still holding up?, they are reasonble self sufficient in oil, gas and electricity and they do not tax those inputs as the European countries have done, as such they allow people to afford things and businesses to produce things and therefore the economy grows.

Why is the Russian economy on the up and up? No longer paying a tithe to the Western companies and banks thanks to the sanctions, supposedly to punish Russia but instead sheltering Russia form Western markets, cheap electricity, oil and gas for Russians but making energy expensive for Europe (including the UK) and industires are closing down and moving out and people wages go on energy and tax.

Money is effectively a store of work (or energy), inexpensive energy means a productive and competative economy, inexpensive energy is and always has been the key to modern civilisation.

50 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Why is the Russian economy on the up and up? No longer paying a tithe to the Western companies and banks thanks to the sanctions, supposedly to punish Russia but instead sheltering Russia form Western markets, cheap electricity, oil and gas for Russians but making energy expensive for Europe (including the UK) and industires are closing down and moving out and people wages go on energy and tax.

🤣 Please.  It's a lawless failed state.  There are no metrics for the economy to even measure performance. 

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Pension paid too early,  

???

How is it paid too early?

They are forever changing state pension date?

When is yours due?

Many moons ago when I started working I was supposed to get my srp when I was 65.

I know have to wait an extra year and 3 months.

What age would you suggest it should be paid at 🤷🏻‍♂️

:shaun:

8 hours ago, oowee said:

I have not proposed anything other than we need to generate more income or cut benefits.

So whats your answer? 

by A Indelicato · 2023 · Cited by 7 — In summary, Europeans' attitudes towards immigrants tend to be positive when they are the moderate left-wing electorate while voting for right- ...

Massively cut beuracratic process, shrink government institutions, get rid of the echr, lower taxation to improve growth, stop fraudulent benefits, build lots of prison space but cut back on so called rehabilitation and other nonsensical wastes of money, warehouse repeat offenders cheaply. Restart apprenticeships and force large companies to train up UK citizens instead of importing cheap migrant labour. Stop illegal immigration by returning them to France the moment they arrive. Create a 2 their NHS, those that have contributed get a much better service than those who refuse to work. 

What stops this very basic and common sense type answers are the same people who refuse to implement the common sense solutions to stop illegal immigration, they harp on about human rights, while forcing UK citizens into a life of virtual slave labour, where they are forced to pay into a system that they and their children will never see the benefit of and live in relative poverty, while the elites of society who have caused it and see the financial benefits from it, pat each other on the back and congratulate themselves on how virtuous they are.