Joe is out of the race

welsh1

Ive heard from a not so reliable source that Biden has suffered a minor stroke (TIA) thats why hes disappeared for the moment (not covid as reported)
If true, its possible Kamala might be president for a while.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Ive heard from a not so reliable source that Biden has suffered a minor stroke (TIA) thats why hes disappeared for the moment (not covid as reported)

Wish him a speedy recovery. If this is what happened 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

As soon as it was announced that he had covid , i said to the Mrs that they would make a statement that he was pulling out of the election and then he would have a futhur illness of some sort so he could step down as President. One down let's see if the other comes along.

He is due to give a specch on Wednesday

There is so much garbage coming out that it's hard to sometimes difficult to find the truth. Now we have Russia, North Korea and China throwing their lot in with Trump it will be even more difficult. You have to wonder about the calibre of the felon Trump when so many of the worlds other tyrants lend him their support. 

Unfortunately their bot farms can make a real difference. 

12 hours ago, oowee said:

There is so much garbage coming out that it's hard to sometimes difficult to find the truth. Now we have Russia, North Korea and China throwing their lot in with Trump it will be even more difficult. You have to wonder about the calibre of the felon Trump when so many of the worlds other tyrants lend him their support. 

Unfortunately their bot farms can make a real difference. 

And yet trump lost the last elections, those bot farms don't really make that much difference do they.:hmm:

10 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

And yet trump lost the last elections, those bot farms don't really make that much difference do they.

Who knows maybe the margin would have been larger. They have certainly been hard at work this week. Poor Joe has had everything from covid to being dead. Now they are mincing out the illegality of the switch to Kamala building on the narrative of Mike Pence and the complaint to the Election Commission (all apparently nonsense). 

14 minutes ago, oowee said:

Who knows maybe the margin would have been larger. They have certainly been hard at work this week. Poor Joe has had everything from covid to being dead. Now they are mincing out the illegality of the switch to Kamala building on the narrative of Mike Pence and the complaint to the Election Commission (all apparently nonsense). 

Let's be honest the Dems have made a rod for their own back, for a long time they have tried to hide how bad Joe was/is, and now the truth is coming out they are continuing to hide him away, Kamala must have known that Joe was not all there, and would have been complicit in the deception of the american people as to the fitness of their president.

The only ones to blame for the mess the dems are in are the dems themselves.

Unfortunately their bot farms can make a real difference

I've always struggled with this concept of both farms, how do you visualise them, are they just people in a room , sat at home ,or AI just spewing out relentless disinformation ?

If they are as you say ,effective , do we have the too, are their teams of 'bots' in the west filling the minds of Russians and Chinese with pro Western factoids ?

Maybe they all use these disinformation tactics against their own people more than the 'enemy' ?

There is so much garbage coming out that it's hard to sometimes difficult to find the truth

By design ? But it's clear that it's coming from every angle on the spectrum, do the dems have bot farms too? Trying to convince us still that Joe still has a steady hand on the reins of power ? Or that statements like this are the absolute truth ?

Now we have Russia, North Korea and China throwing their lot in with Trump it will be even more difficult. You have to wonder about the calibre of the felon Trump when so many of the worlds other tyrants lend him their support

2 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Let's be honest the Dems have made a rod for their own back, for a long time they have tried to hide how bad Joe was/is, and now the truth is coming out they are continuing to hide him away, Kamala must have known that Joe was not all there, and would have been complicit in the deception of the american people as to the fitness of their president.

The only ones to blame for the mess the dems are in are the dems themselves.

Its early days but I would not consider it a mess. Prosecutor Kamala v's Felon Trump the oldest presidential nominee in history. The latest IPSOS pol has Kamala ahead by 2%. You would hope the majority will see through Trump for what he and maga is. Only this week his supporters called for revolution. 

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

Its early days but I would not consider it a mess. Prosecutor Kamala v's Felon Trump the oldest presidential nominee in history. The latest IPSOS pol has Kamala ahead by 2%. You would hope the majority will see through Trump for what he and maga is. Only this week his supporters called for revolution. 

Meanwhile questions are to be asked as to why Kamala went along with the lies and deciet about Joe's health and ability to govern the country, she is complicit in a massive cover up and lie to the American public. would you trust someone who is willing to decieve on such a big subject.

Let's not forget Kamala was chosen as vp as she was weaker than Joe.

1 minute ago, welsh1 said:

Meanwhile questions are to be asked as to why Kamala went along with the lies and deciet about Joe's health and ability to govern the country, she is complicit in a massive cover up and lie to the American public. would you trust someone who is willing to decieve on such a big subject.

Let's not forget Kamala was chosen as vp as she was weaker than Joe.

Kamala was chosen to learn the role. Cover up? I think Biden still feels he can do the job. Credit where its due for stepping aside and thinking of the country. 

Loyalty to your boss must surely rank higher than a convicted felon also found liable by jury for sexual abuse. The Republicans have traditionally been the party of law and order, Maga have thrown theses principles under a greyhound. 

4 minutes ago, oowee said:

Kamala was chosen to learn the role. Cover up? I think Biden still feels he can do the job. Credit where its due for stepping aside and thinking of the country. 

Loyalty to your boss must surely rank higher than a convicted felon also found liable by jury for sexual abuse. The Republicans have traditionally been the party of law and order, Maga have thrown theses principles under a greyhound. 

You don't think there has been a cover up, from highly controlled press meetings to having staff surround him when he walks to the helicopter, everyone in his circle knew he was impared, and he hasn't stepped aside, he is still president,even though he is a mumbling forgetful wreck of a president.

the dems have tried everything to stop trump, but thier decit of the american people by trying to cover up Joe's imparements will go against them, while trump has many faults the american people can see that the dems have lied and covered up the presidents health problems and that is something they won't forgive.

Loyalty to your country ranks higher than to your boss, and Kamala swore an oath to the country not Joe.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Is this the calibre of president the american people want?

14 minutes ago, oowee said:

I think Biden still feels he can do the job.

That alone is proof that he isn't up to it.  He very clearly in not up to much at all for a good part of the time.

Rambling incoherently, referring to Zelensky (in his presence!) as "President Putin", getting lost on stage in front of the world's press .............. it is beyond embarrassing - and this is the man in charge of one of the worlds greatest nuclear arsenals and most powerful armed forces.

3 hours ago, oowee said:

The Republicans have traditionally been the party of law and order, the Democrats have thrown theses principles under a greyhound. 

Fixed it so it reflects reality.........

BTW, What do you think of my new hat?

I'll be checking what the pigeons think at the weekend!

20240724_142130~2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Kamala is on a role. The momentum is building. 🤞 for some normality in US politics.

Trump's interview last night at the black journalists convention has to be seen to be believed.

JD Vance and cat ladies without children. ???

John Giles GOP mayor endorsing Kamala says it all when he talks about the low bar for officials and Trump not meeting it. 

95 days and counting. 

15 minutes ago, oowee said:

Kamala is on a role. The momentum is building. 🤞 for some normality in US politics.

Trump's interview last night at the black journalists convention has to be seen to be believed.

JD Vance and cat ladies without children. 

John Giles GOP mayor endorsing Kamala says it all when he talks about the low bar for officials and Trump not meeting it. 

95 days and counting. 

Sorry, some what?

It's great to watch and so refreshing the contrast could not be greater. Try and watch last nights interview it's a brilliant piece. 

John Giles GOP says it all. The bar for officials is low and Trump fails to meet it 🤣

17 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

She's definitely got the Rep feathers ruffled.

They havent even started dishing the dirt on her yet, shes not even nominated.

Once she is 'official' we shall see whos feathers get ruffled.

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

Trump has already stated he's still with us by Gods will so it's comforting that whatever the outcome he'll accept it on the same basis...

If I had my ear shaved by a .223 round as I turned my head, I might turn to religion myself :lol: