Positive Olympics thread πŸ˜†

JKD

1 minute ago, marsh man said:

Yes , I just watched that and when you think how good the Americans have been and to beat them by a body - length that was one super , super relay , it lift your sprits up after all horror we have had over the last day or so . Well done team G B . well deserved .:drinks:

Totally agree πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JKD said:

Totally agree πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

Oh , and I did see the final bit of our gold medal winnerΒ in the clay shooting , well saw puffs of Red dustΒ :lol:Β  Β  Β Well done that man , a new record as well to put the icing on the cake .:good:

P S Andy Murray is through to the next round , Well done Andy .

13 hours ago, JKD said:

Totally agree πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

Just seen the finish of the triathlon , another gold , came in at the finish as if the U KΒ chap changed gear and left the N Z guy in his tracks , what a brilliant finish . Well done ,Β :good:

1 minute ago, welsh1 said:

Amazing finish from the womens rowers, it doesn't come much closer than that.

Just watched that , they more or less got it by the last stroke , the dutch must have thought they had it in the bag , excellent team work by the girlsΒ  Well done team UK

16 hours ago, marsh man said:

Oh , and I did see the final bit of our gold medal winnerΒ in the clay shooting , well saw puffs of Red dustΒ Β  Β  Β Well done that man , a new record as well to put the icing on the cake .:good:

P S Andy Murray is through to the next round , Well done Andy .

if andy murry died his muther would dig him up to make a comeback

8 hours ago, marsh man said:

Just seen the finish of the triathlon , another gold , came in at the finish as if the U KΒ chap changed gear and left the N Z guy in his tracks , what a brilliant finish . Well done ,Β :good:

Glad you managed to see some of the shooting yesterday,,,, the best bit of course πŸ‘ 😁

Had a long tough day at work, so will record the highlights programme and watch it early doors tomorrow πŸ˜‰

50 minutes ago, JKD said:

Glad you managed to see some of the shooting yesterday,,,, the best bit of course πŸ‘ 😁

Had a long tough day at work, so will record the highlights programme and watch it early doors tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Evening JKD , I forgot some people still had to go to work when the sports programs are on ,I will do my best to keep you informed but you have to remember that trained toilet dogs cannot always wait till a long race is overΒ :lol: , have a good nights restΒ  MMΒ 

7 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Evening JKD , I forgot some people still had to go to work when the sports programs are on ,I will do my best to keep you informed but you have to remember that trained toilet dogs cannot always wait till a long race is overΒ :lol: , have a good nights restΒ  MMΒ 

Hahaha πŸ˜† Thanks for keeping me posted and yes, will sleep like a log tonight 😴 πŸ‘πŸ˜„

6 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Aye he has a hard life supporting his motherΒ 

Like Game of throne i wont see any of the Olympic gamesΒ 

Bye then. You won't be missed.

Mixed day for Team GB. Some near misses in the rowing, disappointment in the kayaking and the end of an era with Murray retiring. But BethΒ Shriever looked in serious form in the bmx biking and the women's hockey team is finally starting to get its act together!

Good times still comin'!

13 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

BethΒ Shriever looked in serious form in the bmx biking

Been catching up with the highlights,Β  she was on another level compared with the rest.

Boxing hasn't done itself any favours that's for sure!!

Lots more medals in the rowing, great to see the women doing well getting silver and bronze, men as well.

Some great Archery as well this morningΒ 

Β 

6 hours ago, old man said:

Neither is women fighting women IMHO.

Don't watch then. And don't comment in a positive only page!

Another epic day for Team GB! 3 more golds in rowing, trampolining and show jumping. Silver in rowing and bronze in diving. More to come too! Great stuff

20 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Don't watch then. And don't comment in a positive only page!

Another epic day for Team GB! 3 more golds in rowing, trampolining and show jumping. Silver in rowing and bronze in diving. More to come too! Great stuff

It's all good for Team GB isn't it ?! Will have to watch the highlights programme again,,,, work πŸ™„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Great to see the Athletics has finally started πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ˜

Managed to get home in time to see the men's heavyweight Judo,,,, WOW !!! Some wonderful skills on show πŸ‘ πŸ˜„

ps. Like your first sentence πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£

1 hour ago, JKD said:

It's all good for Team GB isn't it ?! Will have to watch the highlights programme again,,,, work πŸ™„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Great to see the Athletics has finally started πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ˜

Managed to get home in time to see the men's heavyweight Judo,,,, WOW !!! Some wonderful skills on show πŸ‘ πŸ˜„

ps. Like your first sentence πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Far to much going on at the moment with medals coming in left right and centre to comment on any one final JKD .

This have spurred me on to train for the next one , I was thinking of clay shooting but I couldn't see the clay so that won't help , I have been thinking of the B M X racing , maybe they might include the over 75s on the next one , come to think of it , if the good lord don't need me by then I will be able to ride in the over 80s .Β :lol:Β my god they don't half get a move on .Β  Β MM

I'm on catch up, picked the wrong week to go away but the weather has been great 🀣🀣

2 hours ago, JKD said:

Managed to get home in time to see the men's heavyweight Judo,,,, WOW !!! Some wonderful skills on show πŸ‘

I'll be looking for highlights πŸ‘