Strange question

ditchman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

given that,AFAIK,both the Jews and Muslims aren't too keen on bacon,is that why Millipede made himself look a **** trying to "trough" that bacon sandwich 🤔😉

HHhhahhahahhaha...........imajine him chomping on some pork scratchings.........err....."bulldog chewing a wasp look"

10 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

His father Ralph Miliband was a remarkable man who among other things saw active service in the R.N. Worth a couple of minutes on Wikipedia.

and that's got what to do with the "well documented" bacon sandwich incident🤷‍♀️

just watched it again on YouTube, he's a buffoon👍maybe he ought to have stuck to rice crispy's or fruit loops 🤔

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

The bacon sandwich incident was llnked to his (Eds) Jewish background. At about this time there was what can best be called a "character assassination" of Ralph Miliband to try and damage the careers of his sons. These things are a matter of history and are part of the recent  politics that has got us where we are today. Using playground epithets to insult people you disagree with doesn't really help understanding.

16 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

At about this time there was what can best be called a "character assassination" of Ralph Miliband to try and damage the careers of his sons.

😉

what's to understand 🤔

Apart from, don't trust him with a bacon sandwich 👍

AND NOW,the energy security of this country 👍would that be the same "sons" who one stabbed the other in the back to get a rung further up the ladder🤔

Edited by Zoli 12 guage

11 hours ago, Flashman said:

It’s telling that the left-wingers on here also support the Israeli arms ban. 

But plough on with Ukraine.

10 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Supporting Hamas funded by Iran with their actions, and don't say they are not that is utter BS.  Labour are 100% anti Semitic.

That odious cretin ponse, Marx was not a fan of the Jews.

12 hours ago, oowee said:

Good move. We have to be diligent when the ICJ says the claims of genocide are plausible.  There is continued occupation of West Bank territories. Settler murderers are not held to account.  Treatment of innocent pallestinians has to be considered a war crime. What better way to send a message than by staring to twist the noose. 

It's funny that the last message Starmer sent to Israel was to say its perfectly fine to switch the water and electricity off in Gaza 😆

Let's be perfectly honest, Labour don't care about Palestinians or Jews, they care about they're UK Muslim voter base, and this is just one example of them pandering to it, it's the labour way of doing things.

14 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Let's be perfectly honest, Labour don't care about Palestinians or Jews, they care about they're UK Muslim voter base, and this is just one example of them pandering to it, it's the labour way of doing things.

/\ - This - is undoubtedly the underlying reason - votes.  But there aren't still a great many in the Labour and Trades Union movements who are anti Semitic.  Starmer may have expelled Corbyn, but there are others throughout the whole Labour/Union movements who are still in post/job or have membership.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

It's funny that the last message Starmer sent to Israel was to say its perfectly fine to switch the water and electricity off in Gaza 😆

It pays to take care of your voter base by thinking of others. It's win win. 

24 minutes ago, oowee said:

It pays to take care of your voter base by thinking of others. It's win win. 

And heres me thinking a government is supposed to take care of the entire population ?
Not just the 9.6 million who voted for you, oh well the other 60 million can go take a hike I suppose ? :lol:

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

I really feel for anyone who's never experienced the joy of a bacon sarnie, more than one of my Jewish friends feel exactly the same way too.

Let's not get into an argument of red vs. brown sauce either, please.

I had a (not very strict obviously) Jewish friend who reckoned bacon and sausages must be fine if they come from Marks and Spencer (who had Jewish founders)

2 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I really feel for anyone who's never experienced the joy of a bacon sarnie, more than one of my Jewish friends feel exactly the same way too.

The argument for not eating pork defies most reasoning, its just their 'thing' its a filthy animal ect, I believe they wont eat lobster for the same reason ?

I have a Muslim friend who will not entertain even touching any part of a pig, yet goes into graphically verbal descriptions of his sexual preferences, that would make any pig blush.

Just now, Rewulf said:

The argument for not eating pork defies most reasoning, its just their 'thing' its a filthy animal ect, I believe they wont eat lobster for the same reason ?

Anything that is a bottom feeding fish or crustacea I believe. Dawned on me after offering a dearly departed friend some of my namesake wings a few years ago...

Forgive me for removing the last part of your post in the quote above, I value my appetite and don't want to think about that point 😉 

When I take the wife's dog for a walk around here (a mainly Asian locality these days) many of them will shy away. When I've said he won't bite I sometimes get told its a religious teaching that dogs are unclean.

I'm thinking that might relate to any animal that sniffs other animals rear ends. 

Edited by Dave-G

Corbyn just formed a new group with 4 pro gaza mp's, could it be that starmer who is already scared that a lot of the mp's who support palestine might be tempted to join corbyn has pre empted that.
A little crumb of a few restrictions might just be enough to convince them that he is on their side. 

3 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

When I take the wife's dog for a walk around here (a mainly Asian locality these days) many of them will shy away. When I've said he won't bite I sometimes get told its a religious teaching that dogs are unclean.

I'm thinking that might relate to any animal that sniffs other animals rear ends. 

It's because they are natural scavengers.

32 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I have a Muslim friend who will not entertain even touching any part of a pig, yet goes into graphically verbal descriptions of his sexual preferences, that would make any pig blush.

I used to have a muslim workmate who drank alcohol, gambled, etc (all against the religion), but would not touch pig. I used to teaze him about it.

Hypocrasy knows no bounds.

44 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

It's not Asian, it's a Muslim thing but not all Muslims, predominantly Sunni & Shia I believe.

In my experience Africans tend to be quite wary of dogs too, but for different reasons and certainly not religious.

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

and thats about it in a nutshell.:good: