The Repair shop BBC

ditchman

like watching this programme ...very talanted folk on there......'cept that muppet Jay Blades....riding onthe backs of other people

see he has made an appearance at Southwark Crown court......his Mrs (X) now is doing him for being controlling and coersive and generally being really nasty to her.....

always suspected he was a bit of a wrongen.....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You are presuming the BBC will drop him then?

i am indeed presuming.....he has got another show on the go as well....the BBC are very aware that liecence payers are watching them

it is also reported that he was pyhsically abusing her as well...........i dont think repair shop people will want to work with him...

Just now, ditchman said:

i am indeed presuming.....he has got another show on the go as well....the BBC are very aware that liecence payers are watching them

it is also reported that he was pyhsically abusing her as well...........i dont think repair shop people will want to work with him...

I hope you are correct, although the BBC does NOT have a very good record....................

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Or just Some People with a good REPUTATION Show.

Not very catchy that title 🤦‍♂️🤪

Anyways,,,, I'm sure it'll be one of the guys already on there. The guy with the hair-lip, already hosted a different programme, or young Will [?] the woodworker, who does that find, repair and sell programme with Christina Trevanion 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Hows about Christina Trevanion or Natasha Raskin Sharp from bargain hunt

what about someone with a bit of glitz..................Gary Glitter....he's still alive 

(i must admit christina is sumtuous....she could wrap me around her little finger)

46 minutes ago, ditchman said:

How about the bloke who did CRACKERJACK ??

That was Eamon Andrews when the kids had to hang on to the cabbage's , your going back a bit when the Green cabbages were were Black on our 14 inch tellie , or to be more precise they were light Black :drinks:

6 minutes ago, marsh man said:

That was Eamon Andrews when the kids had to hang on to the cabbage's , your going back a bit when the Green cabbages were were Black on our 14 inch tellie , or to be more precise they were light Black :drinks:

wonder if there are any crackerjack pencils left.....leslie crowther ?

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fcrackerjack-pencil-reckon-real-or-fake-v0-ofqgohr8igbc1.png%3Fwidth%3D1080%26format%3Dpng%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Db3e6a23a20cf54bd79f096c695775ce992c7cf2c

Edited by ditchman

SWMBO and I have been watching repeats of Going For A Song complete with Arthur Negus on BBC 4 on Monday evenings, they are also showing Call My Bluff with Robert Robinson in the chair too. How very well spoken people were on t'telly not that long ago.

Don't watch the Repair Shop since witnessing some items being butchered, sorry 'restored'. Too contrived, too syrupy. As to Jay Blades - meh.

Edited by Miserableolgit

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

Hows about Christina Trevanion or Natasha Raskin Sharp from bargain hunt

I tell yer who I find quite attractive and that is Frances Tophill who is on Gardeners World and that program with Alan Tichmarsh . a very charming young lady .   MM

25 minutes ago, Miserableolgit said:

SWMBO and I have been watching repeats of Going For A Song complete with Arthur Negus on BBC 4 on Monday evenings, they are also showing Call My Bluff with Robert Robinson in the chair too. How very well spoken people were on t'telly not that long ago.

Don't watch the Repair Shop since witnessing some items being butchered, sorry 'restored'. Too contrived, too syrupy. As to Jay Blades - meh.

been watching going for a song and call by bluff.............as good now as it was then.....