How did you get your username?

Teal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... Spider is my nickname from a place I worked at (a character in a sitcom with the same surname) and the 72 is... the age my dad (best friend and shooting/fishing teacher) went to the great hunting grounds (I won't say in the sky cos I'm not sure he went up!) where I hope he is making a huge dent in the population of whatever takes his fancy!!! :yes:

Good aim to all and tight lines if you fish too !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

;) many years ago in a small pub..where the ale was going down a treat..3 young men were slowly getting intoxicated :D as the serious talking had gone out the door, the banter had started.... by this time our eye's were slower than our mouth's

we somehow started saying how we looked like people on telly....they said i looked like jasper carrot :no::/ ........ from that night on i was known as jasper .................. mind you quasi-modo came off worse than me :yes:

i started naming my boats and kayaks after that too..jasper 1 2 & 3 ...i left it at 3... or it gets confussing :hmm:

john

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well because I erm :sick: apparently look like Barny Rubble, don't see it myself :hmm: and I rant about a lot of things, mainly new rules which prevent you from living life responsibly but I am too lazy to actually do something purposeful about it. I also used to ride bikes (Before Common sense kicked in). So my Wife bought me a t-shirt with 'Rubble without a cause' and Barny riding a motor bike on it and it has stuck.