Do You Moisturise

pavman

I moisturise, I start off by cleaning out with my snake, then I use the soft wool shaft, then when we are gleaming and clean, I rub down with some lovely, soft, silky, lubricating gun oil. And when all thats done, I put the gun back in the cabinet. Then I go and wash my hands to get rid of that awful smell that results in cleaning very dirty barrells! :good:

Stu

I moisturise, I start off by cleaning out with my snake, then I use the soft wool shaft, then when we are gleaming and clean, I rub down with some lovely, soft, silky, lubricating gun oil. And when all thats done, I put the gun back in the cabinet. Then I go and wash my hands to get rid of that awful smell that results in cleaning very dirty barrells! :lol:

Stu

Love that smell - it's like napalm in the morning :good:

Nah come on chaps, don’t tell me you've never opened the bathroom cabinet and picked up the small pot of your Wife’s moisturiser and tried a little bit, then later think ooh that’s made my skin lovely and soft.

Incidentally, the moisturiser that your wife tells you is £4.99 is nothing of the sort and probably cost more than a slab of cartridges. :good:

Typical post by another softie southener.

Up here we use a spot of cod liver oil, and you can always wipe the excess off your hands on the nether regions, instead of using a towel or your mates shirt lap when he's not looking.

and as for what they use in Yorkshire, well I'm too embarrassed to say in open forum.

Don

and as for what they use in Yorkshire, well I'm too embarrassed to say in open forum.

burits rite goodstuf. :good::lol:

Up here we use a spot of cod liver oil, and you can always wipe the excess off your hands on the nether regions, instead of using a towel or your mates shirt lap when he's not looking.

thats why the curs are allways following you around sniffing yer nuts is it. :lol::lol:

Edited by markbivvy

burits rite goodstuf. :lol: B)

thats why the curs are allways following you around sniffing yer nuts is it. :lol::lol:

I do use a variety of products which include aftershaves, aftershave balms, hand and face creme

I use the Nivea Q10 which is a skin revitalising Creme. And why not :good:? It contains the skin's own Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E , Provitamin B5 and special UVA & UVB filters system

I have 3 and 4 holidays per year in countries that are very hot so my skin needs that extra special attention, Cos I'm worth it :lol::lol:

Don't we all use sun tan creme or aftersun to look after our skin at some point in the year?

Jonno

Jonno, i take you also come from essex then - you Bot ter

Its my confused white and red rose county inter breeding from my parents. Dad side are from Stretford and Mums side is from Bradistan

First two offspring (my older sisters) ;) are reds and I'm born in Bradistan. So I don't know if I'm Red or White :lol: But I ain't Black :oops::oops:

Jonno