Paul McCartney

MM

I should think an end to civil wars etc in the famine stricken countries would be a better place to start, but hey, why sort the problem out locally when we can have a pompous has been dictate our diets on some ******** personal crusade.

I don't get Maccas logic here. If we all turned veggy then we would surely all end up eating mass produced factory farmed tasteless rubbish as it would all have to be grown by artificial means. After all there wouldn't be any cows around to provide manure would there as we would be nicking all their grazing to grow eurocarrots.

Why do these self opinionated wacko's try and force their loony tunes ideas onto us .Dont he that man is an omnivore and did not spend the last 10 billion years clawing his way to the top of the food chain to eat grass . Harnser

while that nutter spent all his days smoking grass,they says it leads to mental health problems,all the proof i need :good::lol::lol:

Anyone who has witnessed his failing career, dodgy taste in women and an even more stupid hair dye should not be shocked. It's probably 30 years or more since he wrote a half decent song - please don't say Mull of Kintyre. He was never very bright and should stick to being a has been - albeit a rich one.

I always thought the Beatles were an overrated past-time :o

Could never understand why everyone went silly over them. Now the Stones.... different story :good::lol:

Beatles song lyrics - what a ******* joke. "Yellow matter custard, dripping from a dead dogs eye" or some such **** :lol:

Certifiable :good: :good: :good: :good:

And they're still spouting **** today

was more of a fan of george harrison's solo stuff. cant stand all that "she loves you.....blah blah blah..!" :o

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower.

Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.

Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.

Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo

'Ave a ******* banana :lol::good: :good: :lol:

Anyone who has witnessed his failing career, dodgy taste in women and an even more stupid hair dye should not be shocked. It's probably 30 years or more since he wrote a half decent song - please don't say Mull of Kintyre. He was never very bright and should stick to being a has been - albeit a rich one.

ignorance is bliss eh? guy is worth 825 million not 10 bob? some failing carreer! guy is now 66 for christ sake, was married to linda who was an ardent veggie,what sort of expressions do you expect him to have? now ok dont agree with his statements ( I dont believe in a proven link to global warming and man, MY choice) but thats HIS right its called free speach whinge when people like him cant express their so called loony tunes, as for his taste in women ? bet you couldnt get a hump as good looking as heather when YOUR in your sixties? be lucky to get one with their own teeth?

cheers KW

was more of a fan of george harrison's solo stuff. cant stand all that "she loves you.....blah blah blah..!" :/

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower.

Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.

Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.

Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo

'Ave a ******* banana :no::P:lol::hmm:

Yep they dont write them classics anymore! :lol::lol:

ignorance is bliss eh? guy is worth 825 million not 10 bob? some failing carreer! guy is now 66 for christ sake, was married to linda who was an ardent veggie,what sort of expressions do you expect him to have? now ok dont agree with his statements ( I dont believe in a proven link to global warming and man, MY choice) but thats HIS right its called free speach whinge when people like him cant express their so called loony tunes, as for his taste in women ? bet you couldnt get a hump as good looking as heather when YOUR in your sixties? be lucky to get one with their own teeth?

cheers KW

:/:hmm: Priceless!! :no::P

Unfortunately for Mr McCartney, to people of my generation he is just a self opinionated old ****.

I think you will find that all generations will agree with you and Lennon was the genius in the Beatles.

If I had that amount of money I would spout complete ***** without fear of others opinions too.

LB

kdubya- You seem to have something in common with Paul McCartney and it isn't a brain. Even though I could afford Heather Mills, why would anyone go for someone as plain and rough as her. If that is your standard - pity you.

Edited by Gordon R