Escape to the sun.

the hitman

Well after much deliberation , we have booked 10 nights in santa ponsa . With the prices being so high this year , we considered giving it a miss . With the forecast very mixed ,Mrs H search the web , and got us a holiday that has not broken the bank :hmm: .

Anyone else getting away this summer.

Easter went to Cyprus- Sunny during the day but a bit nippy at night

May went to Naama bay and a flight to Cairo- 40c everyday :good:

Went to Torrevieja for the Euro's finals - still got the hang over :good:

Flying out to Alicante this coming Thursday back to Torrevieja- Remember I left a pint on the bar ;):/

Slumbing it with the sweaty socks in Sunny Beach next month for a cheapy holiday

September back to Paphos

End of October is again Alicante and onto Torrevieja (Quesada)

Thats about it for 2008. What recession ? :hmm::lol:

Jonno

Edited by jonno 357

Anyone looking to holiday in the uk , i would recommend South West Scotland. Stranraer area , you have the Solway coastline , places like Port Patrick , port logan , the mull of Galloway. We go there twice a year , and will be returning there after the spanish trip.

No holiday for me this year........ Or any other year for that matter

In fact I have not had one for six years......

and got no problem with it either.

No way I am putting up with all the old pony that comes with that game anymore.

Hanging around at airports,ripped off by airport parking, sitting on long boring flights hearing 'No more now you have had enough to drink' and again when on location. Paying vastly inflated prices for food, having to put on a sort of polite but vain face all week to maintain the virtue of

'I know you don't like it but make an effort for me'

I would quite happily go to work as take a holiday outside this country.

However I have no problem's when I go abroad to work.....

In other words

'I am a selfish,greedy, self centered person who does not give a toss for anyone else'

Well that is what she tell's me anyway........... Normally on a daily basis

two weeks in icemela turkey sun sea and cheap beer

I pressume you mean icmeler next to marmaris.Just up from the canal in icmeler is the geordie bar. Call in and tell christine that martin is asking after her.Probably the only place in turkey you can have a sunday dinner,oh and the bird who does the disco is quite fit.

two weeks in icemela turkey sun sea and cheap beer

I pressume you mean icmeler next to marmaris.Just up from the canal in icmeler is the geordie bar. Call in and tell christine that martin is asking after her.Probably the only place in turkey you can have a sunday dinner,oh and the bird who does the disco is quite fit.

bad spelling ,,, been in geordies bar many times its just up the road from captain bulls**** . i will mention your name and have an EFES for you :lol::rolleyes:

Off to Ireland as we have for last 14years. Always look forward to it tho. Help the old folks out and fish myself to death. Wish could take a gun though. In some ways miss the warm places . Especially red Sea or Minorca with little un. Bloody economy.