New premiership winners

death from below

Hi DFB, I'm a big Man u fan but i'm getting totally P----- O-- with these prima donnas who earn £100,000+ per week and still aren't satisfied. (Girlfriend butts in: I bet the huge pay packets have a lot more to do with greedy agents pulling strings behind the scenes than the players alone??) It seems the gulf is getting bigger and bigger each year with Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea & Liverpool miles ahead of the rest - able to effectively buy their way to the titles - and it is difficult to see another club getting anywhere near them this season.

Last year i didnt even want to go to watch Utd (although my partner did) but i just felt i would rather spend my money on a few cartridges and blat a few woodies.

I must admit i saw some cracking games on Sky from the lower leagues last year: end to end stuff, not trying to stop the other team scoring or cheat their way to a win, that's not worth watching.

Also i watched a bit of tennis this year which is unusual for me, and I see no reason why they can't use the same 'hawkeye' system across the goal lines as they do in tennis.

As 4 the Toon they might just about stay up this year, and as much as i liked the effort , etc when i watched Stoke City & Hull last year i can't see where they are going to get any points this year, and i think it will be a big relegation issue this year with so many teams out of the top four on par with each other.

Just another thing although i can't believe i'm saying this but here goes...

I reckon Arsenal played the best football last year and possibly losing Van-Persi & Eduardo cost them big time. I also thought Liverpool battled really well but are 3 or 4 quality players short to stay the distance. I like the way Rafa Benitez studies the opposition and then tries to stop them with the best he's got which means he has to change his side big time.

I also thought Mr Grant did an absolutely fantastic job at Chelsea and look where that got him!!

Football is all about money money money now and i hold my hands up to those people who are refusing to buy season tickets this year well done to them, and best of luck anyway to the other teams, who can only hope to come second!!

Smokey :good::good:

Liverpool :good:

for me it will be chelski but i want it to be liverpool. i would also like to see villa/spurs take arsenals place in the top 4

its going to be Liverpool all the way :good:

that would be nice but i can see rafa messing again instead of playing the strongest team... we would have finished higher last season if it wasnt for the medaling

Chelski

Arsenal

Liverpool

Man Utd

Spurs

Newcastle

And the real whipping boys......Stoke,who i think will come close to conceding 100 goals this season.They are a glorified pub team who kick and run and this will be punished big time in the premiership.

Chelski

Arsenal

Liverpool

Man Utd

Spurs

Newcastle

And the real whipping boys......Stoke,who i think will come close to conceding 100 goals this season.They are a glorified pub team who kick and run and this will be punished big time in the premiership.

I was chuffed with your list(the toon 6th) until I saw you are from Gods County....I reckon you might be biased :good:

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Sunderland

Villa

Liverpool to win a league cup

Going down

Newcastle

Stoke

Hull

Jonno

Is the plaster over the gob on your avitar a demonstration of real life? the mags going down indicates so? 20 quid on it and I will provide the plaster for free!

cheers KW

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Sunderland

Villa

Going down

Newcastle

Stoke

Hull

Jonno

Is that what they mean by fantasy football jonno ? Because that is pure fantasy,sunderland 4th :yp: :lol:??? :blink: And the Toon to go down :sad1::cry1::mad::D Have you been drinking through the day again ?You know its not good for you.

• 9 months later...
Is that what they mean by fantasy football jonno ? Because that is pure fantasy,sunderland 4th :D:lol::lol:;) And the Toon to go down :P:lol::lol::lol: Have you been drinking through the day again ?You know its not good for you.

QUOTE (jonno 357 @ Jul 22 2008, 12:04 PM)

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Sunderland

Villa

Going down

Newcastle

Stoke

Hull

Jonno

Is the plaster over the gob on your avitar a demonstration of real life? the mags going down indicates so? 20 quid on it and I will provide the plaster for free!

cheers KW

I just love Fulman Football club :good:

aaahhh i am already starting to hear that famous anfield saying ( wait till next season ) put ya shell suits away , this season utd next season utd :D alex ferguson the messiah :good: . chelski need a manager , arsenal need a back four ,and liverpool need the know how , just three also rans in a one horse race :hmm::yay::yay:

Edited by hollycopter