Liz Jones...

Zapp

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found your comment and have published it; it was however edited in accordance with our House Rules. Please be assured that there is no editorial policy in place that would seek to prevent the discussion of both sides of the story and we value comments from all perspectives.

Cranfield, have they 'edited' anything of importance?

I have found your comment and have published it; it was however edited in accordance with our House Rules. Please be assured that there is no editorial policy in place that would seek to prevent the discussion of both sides of the story and we value comments from all perspectives.

Cranfield, have they 'edited' anything of importance?

Nope, it looks just as I sent it. :/

She's an absoloute idiot! (I'd call her a moose but it would be unfair to such an amazing animal!)

What she said with her un-informed and infantile attitude was rediculous and should not have been allowed to be published!

I agree with other PW's comments following my tune........

Her comment about the lamb that her dog took, and that it would have been destined for slaughter soon anyway is potentially one of the most infuriating remarks I have come accross yet!

Being a dog-owner myself I'd like to think I do everything by the book.......he is never allowed near livestock whilst off the lead, and I've no issue with telling someone I see near farmer's land with a dog off lead (well-behaved or not!) respect the laws of the land and restrain your dog...you just never know!

She should be reported for having a sheep worrier/killer and is a real let-down to the human race and girls who are country minded.

:/ I hope she gets hauled over the coals for that!

Hoooooooey!! This girl really inspires ire. Check this out:

http://jezebel.com/343928/columnist-liz-jo...en-to-go-hungry

But wait. Before we all get in too much of a lather about her, it's worth bearing in mind that some people get huuugely wealthy and 'successful' precisely because they are so far over to the obnoxious side of the social spectrum that people become fixated on them. The number of viewings/postings on this forum and others attest to this. The same thing happened with Anne Robinson who has based her career around acting like an utter bitch. What happens is a sort of social rubbernecking - You don't want to look, but just can't help it.

What this overpaid, witless harpy needs is to be deprived of the oxygen of publicity. With that in mind, over & out.

''My life seems idyllic from the outside. In the evening, I sit on the stone steps with a glass of organic wine, watching the horses graze, listening to the owls, and I know I should be happy. Except I’m not.''

well p**s off then

:blush:

Lovely stuff, thank you Meinderby!

Regards,

LS

What more can we add? Perfect :blink:

It's all a bit sad really, someone wrote Sex & the City and 60+ old bint falls for it, much in the same way a 5 year old watches spiderman and leaps from a 1st floor window. One's a dozy deluded **** and the other one watches spiderman.

And to think i thought there was no point getting older if you didn't get any wiser.

Edited by Markio

I have received three emails this morning while I was out.

-----------

From Sue Peart Editor You magazine;

Dear Brian,

The YOU website is overseen by a different department from the editorial side of the magazine. I have had

to hand your enquiry to the website manager, and I am awaiting a response.

What I do know is that the staff overseeing the website (who also look after all the Mail websites) is very small,

and comments do not automatically go up on the site, they have to be checked first for libel, profanity etc.

We get a huge number of comments to the website, so it is simply a question of the time it takes for the website

staff to monitor them, and post them up.

Kind regards,

Sue Peart

Editor

YOU Magazine

---------

Dear Mr Smith,

I have been asked by the editor to investigate the 'missing' comments you have sent to our website regarding Liz Jones. It is certainly not our policy to censor comments - indeed, we welcome them as we are keen to encourage feedback from our readers and to provoke debate about the articles which appear in YOU.

I have been in touch with the communities editor of the website, the person who is reponsible for monitoring and posting the comments which come in from readers, and she will be in touch with you.

In the meantime, should you have any further inquiries I suggest that you address them directly to me.

Yours sincerely,

John Koski

Executive Editor

YOU Magazine

-----------

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your correspondence which has finally reached me today. I am the senior Communities Editor for the Daily Mail online.

I would firstly like to thank you for using the site and submitting your comments. All comments get put into a queue where they then pass through moderation and although we try to publish as many as we can, not all comments are published. Comments can fail to pass through moderation for many reasons, some common reasons are that they contain a URL or they are they are defamatory or insulting. Additionally comments that requite a lot of editing before they can be published such as submissions written ALL IN CAPS or lacking any punctuation can be failed as time and resource restraints dictate. The final reason why comments aren't put live is simply due to the huge volume of comments that we receive, although we aim to get up every comment, top news stories take priority and if it's a big news day these will take up most of our time and therefore other stories may not get priority and this was the reason for the delay in getting your comment up on our site. I have found your comment and have published it; it was however edited in accordance with our House Rules. Please be assured that there is no editorial policy in place that would seek to prevent the discussion of both sides of the story and we value comments from all perspectives.

I hope that this has not discouraged you from continuing to use the website and share your views with our other readers.

Kind regards

Tessa Batacharia

Senior Communities Editor

----------

You may notice that Sue and I have established a close rapport.

Its probable that our relationship could extend well beyond the Liz Jones incident. :blush:

After reading this I have just spent three hours writing e-mails to magazine editors....

So far none have accepted my offer of a dinner date after a small debate....

What am I doing wrong cranfield?

"Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below?"

Bit of a conflict with the heading above the comments section. EDIT:I wonder if it bothers the rag that 3236 people have viewed this thread - all of who now realise that there is little point in making a comment that is critical of their journalists?

I doub't my bit will be shown either:

I can't decide which dog needs putting down - the one that abandoned an abandoned sheepdog that was probably abandoned for killing sheep, or the one that reappeared with a bloody snout. Talking of said snouts, since the cats also seem to be doing the same kind of thing I see a trend in this little ditty. Would it be too much to suggest all the animals go back to the city so poor Lizzie won't have to see what country life is all about? What sort of irresponsible **** takes a dog out into the countryside without a lead - then loses the thing?

As for the lack of sex - I don't think I'd be able to muster an even boring amount of interest in someone with such a high opinion of herself when there seems to be little to justify it. Pheasants actually have a brain about the size of a typical brunette past her sell by date - which is why they act so dumb. Has anyone seen Lizzie's lead?

I just can't tear myself away from reading even more about the sad cow :blush:

Edited by Dave-G

"Here's what readers have had to say so far. Why not add your thoughts below?"

Bit of a conflict with the heading above the comments section. EDIT:I wonder if it bothers the rag that 3236 people have viewed this thread - all of who now realise that there is little point in making a comment that is critical of their journalists?

I doub't my bit will be shown either:

I can't decide which dog needs putting down - the one that abandoned an abandoned sheepdog that was probably abandoned for killing sheep, or the one that reappeared with a bloody snout. Talking of said snouts, since the cats also seem to be doing the same kind of thing I see a trend in this little ditty. Would it be too much to suggest all the animals go back to the city so poor Lizzie won't have to see what country life is all about? What sort of irresponsible **** takes a dog out into the countryside without a lead - then loses the thing?

As for the lack of sex - I don't think I'd be able to muster an even boring amount of interest in someone with such a high opinion of herself when there seems to be little to justify it. Pheasants actually have a brain about the size of a typical brunette past her sell by date - which is why they act so dumb. Has anyone seen Lizzie's lead?

I just can't tear myself away from reading even more about the sad cow :blush:

In that case you will enjoy reading this from said sad cow then, especially where she says; "Sod the environment, I rarely wear an item of clothing, even a jacket, more than once." Yep, really green then?

As for the lack of sex, it's not surprising is it? She's an eighteen pinter.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/femail/artic...lastonbury.html

I have commented on the article and it has not been displayed.

The thing is though!! are we now feeding the woman's ego.

She is the kind of person who thinks that the world revolves

around her and her twisted view on life.

Someone like her will revel in the attention she has created

because that is what she needs to confirm her existance.

If we continue to comment on her page I think we will only

fuel her with more twisted hatered of her world and people

around her.

Take the attention away from the bitter little woman. Her ego

needs the attention, her rantings are bile filled because she

hates herself and want's the world to pay the price for it.

taz.

Edited by taz24

I agree that "there is no such thing as bad publicity" and the more attention she gets the better it is for her image.

She can claim to be "controversial" among her other "attributes".

Hopefully, none of the comments were abusive, as she would love that.

It would be interesting to know what response the RSPCA, NFU , BASC and CA got from their contact with the Daily Mail or You magazine.

Its clear from Dizzy Lizzies article in todays You magazine in the Mail on Sunday, that she is not writing a weekly "diary", but just churns out her drivel piecemeal and the magazine prints it any sequence it likes.

Her reply to my criticism about last weeks article refers to her offering to pay the Farmer and also paying Vet bills for treatment to a lamb that died.

None of that made any sense, but when you read this weeks article (when her dog kills another lamb), it all fits together.

She thought I was criticising an article that had not yet appeared. :blush:

I don't intend to spend any more time berating this waste of space.

The more she is ignored the quicker she will fade away.

Here is the latest from our "favourite" Exmoor dweller:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/you/article-...ones-diary.html

Insane! It is a made up story intended to refute all the allegations we made last week. The woman is a nutter!

Oh and if I am reading it right then the dog has killed ANOTHER sheep after being walked unrestrained around livestock AGAIN...

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Here is the latest from our "favourite" Exmoor dweller:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/you/article-...ones-diary.html

Insane! It is a made up story intended to refute all the allegations we made last week. The woman is a nutter!

Oh and if I am reading it right then the dog has killed ANOTHER sheep...

ZB

Definitely a case for a visit to the vet and a lethal injection, and find the dog a new owner at the same time.

Wouldnt the farmer had to been notify before the lamb was put down .And if not would you have left it till the next day .to phone him (not go round).

to say sorry.

Am sorry but we all love are dogs . Everyone should know the dos and dont where people livestock is concerned.

And no matter how much you loved your dogs . if it had been one of mine . My first visit the next day would have been to the vets.

suzy

lol u notice how the second story contains everything that cranners complained about, lack of contact with the farmer, vet delivering the injection etc. me thinks she needs to get out more.

oh and i left her a comment on the new story :blush: