mel b3

do you think he was right to resign  

42 members have voted

1. 1. do you think he was right to resign

• YES
    • NO

What can i say,,

Who said no???

Then again one other thing he could have done !!!

Don a little white bib

Nice Fluffy Red coat !!

See where i'm going !!!

SANTA??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Big bushy Tail

SET THE HOUNDS ON HIM

Jump on horse back

Right You looney Lefty RUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YAAAAAAAAA

FCUKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry did i say that out loud?? :/ :yp: :yp: :lol::lol:

:lol: see what the tablois do to people? they ruin lives... even if he was in a 'awful' government he deserve's a bit of respect for how intelligent he is...

doesn't anyone know the figures of how many people have left Labour since they came to power in 1997?

Aled

Geezer Whos side are you on

Alls fair in love n war me duk

The more of them leave the better

The way they are going before long you wont be able to Shoot, Fish ,**** in public places, Shoot Fish

And as for cruising and cottaging !!!!!

:/ :yp: :yp: :lol:

The guy abused his position

And get this, Blair recons he left with his integrity intact??

His bird is a nasty piece of work turning him over like that after all he was doing her a favour!!

Good riddance

To those that say he should not have resigned do you realy want a deceitful individual upholding the laws of this country?

Dave

Putting things into perspective..Blunkett was generally an honest Minister with great integrity and would have been a asset to any political party.

His crime if he was Guilty, was to display a certain amount of ignorance of the transactions of his own department.. no different infact to 90% of the rest of them.

Personally I dont think his resignation was warranted but it just illustrates the un stoppable power of the media which when a witch hunt is in full swing is like a snow ball down a mountain side.

Who amongst us would not make life a little easier for our loved ones if it was within our power to do so without public expense.. Ill wager it goes on in every regionalised and local government in the country. Who amongst us who are in business has not done the same thing albeit not in Public Office.. Where do you think all the money comes from for local government officers to have subsidised parking, car lease, and christmas parties besides the additional public holidays they aquire. Is it better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb :/

Let him without sin cast the first stone... :yp:

FM.

His crime if he was Guilty, was to display a certain amount of ignorance of the transactions of his own department.. no different infact to 90% of the rest of them.

Personally I dont think his resignation was warranted but it just illustrates the un stoppable power of the media which when a witch hunt is in full swing is like a snow ball down a mountain side.

Who amongst us would not make life a little easier for our loved ones if it was within our power to do so without public expense.. Ill wager it goes on in every regionalised and local government in the country. Who amongst us who are in business has not done the same thing albeit not in Public Office.. Where do you think all the money comes from for local government officers to have subsidised parking, car lease, and christmas parties besides the additional public holidays they aquire. Is it better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb :o

Let him without sin cast the first stone... :lol:

FM.

B) DEEP FM very deep B)

very well said and politely put ,i admire your literal prowess and oh so meaningful words of wisdom.

:/ was this geezer a mate of yourn ?? :):)

Martin

Putting things into perspective..Blunkett was generally an honest Minister with great integrity and would have been a asset to any political party.

Who amongst us would not make life a little easier for our loved ones if it was within our power to do so without public expense.. Ill wager it goes on in every regionalised and local government in the country. Who amongst us who are in business has not done the same thing albeit not in Public Office.. Where do you think all the money comes from for local government officers to have subsidised parking, car lease, and christmas parties besides the additional public holidays they aquire. Is it better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb :)

Let him without sin cast the first stone... :o

FM.

He was a good politician despite the fact he was Labour.

LB :)