What`s your favourite......

henry d

I'm pretty undecided on this. I love curry and eat a few depending on the day (and what I'm doing the next day :rolleyes: ).

I like Chicken Phal, for special occasions only. It's hot, like worse than vindaloo hot, so I'll be in pain the next day!

Regular curry is Chicken Madras, that's what I eat the most.

On a work day, Chicken makhani. It's very mild, but not as sweet as Korma

All the above with Mushroom rice.

On a Naan bread day I'll have either Lamb Tikka Mosala, or Chicken Jalale (an odd one this, it's got green chillies and orange peel in it, but it's really nice)

If I could only ever have one, I'd have to toss a coin between the Jalale or Madras. I don't know which is better :good:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at the moment my current favourite dish over here is Goat or Mutton Tikka masala, with some nice cheese naan bread and plan rice, washed down with a ice cold kingfisher! :look:

Cant beat it, come breakfast, lunch or dinner. And that would all come to around £5 in a half decent restaurant :good:

They also serve some amazing street food here! Dosa's, which are like a savoury pancake served with spicy potato, corn on the cob, some sort of deep fried potato burger with chilly chutney……the list goes on……

You dont know what you are missing! :lol:

One of my youngests school mates is a little muslim lad whose parents run a takeaway. Each year at his birthday party they put on a load of pukka gen Indian quisine for the guests. You have never seen so many adults at a kids birthday party, it's one of the highlights of my year!

ZB

when i cant decide i go with my default choices: chicken tikka vindaloo, pilau rice, sag paneer, garlic naan

my wife normally has lamb dishes and i find then to be very tasty. tbh though, ive tried a hell of alot of currys and still prefer the above. :lol:

the best curry i ever had was probably from a ghurka restaurant in aldershot a few years ago :good: :look: :lol:

:oops: I love chicken vindaloo

i once to went to a Muslim baby naming ceremony(bit like a christening). I went with my friend who is a dr and he killed the goat, slit its throat and drained it, then at the ceremony later had it curried....god damn hottest and nicest curry ive ever had!!! My wife was carrying our youngest at the time and had indigestion for a week!!! :yes: