What is your favourite sausage?

malkiserow

Malcolm Carr's Scotch Beef butchers in Bolton - they make their own. My favourites are the Tunisian - blow your socks off. The Italian are also excellent. Makes his own burgers - lamb and mint - excellent - pork and apple - excellent - chilli burgers - see Tunisian sausage - warm and brilliant.

'Breakfast sausage' from my local farm shop.Has normal sausy meat plus bacon and black pudding! Wonderful! :look:

Holy Mother that sounds amazing! :good:

As for a favourite - simple well-seasoned pork every time. A course mixture of pork and rusk with a generous pinch of white pepper, freshly ground black pepper and mace.

:lol:

LS

Sweet (fennel) sausages. There's a great recipe for rigatoni with a sweet sausage sauce which I'll post when I find it........

Yes please !

the giant cumberlands on sale in the supermarket in Keswick. Brooks i think its called. tasted amazing on the BBQ and came in family sized portions. which suited me!

There are a lot of farmers, particularly Mr.& Mrs.Bird of Askew Rigg in Mungrisdale, that do their own versions of that and I have to say..............SOOOOOOOOperb :good:

i like Quorn sausages!!!

Please remove this offensive message ..... this is a sausage thread not some liberal, decaffinated, pink Smart car and poodle on a gold lead thread for Soya smoking chavs.

If you buy them from Waitrose ....... god help you ... as we cannot :oops:

i dont buy them i have them deliverd!!!

i like Quorn sausages!!!

Please remove this offensive message ..... this is a sausage thread not some liberal, decaffinated, pink Smart car and poodle on a gold lead thread for Soya smoking chavs.

If you buy them from Waitrose ....... god help you ... as we cannot :oops:

i dont buy them i have them deliverd!!!

so you are a couch potato soya sofa who needs some real sausages.... suggest you read other posts and get inspired