Late night users...

Billy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMmmmmm, that was alkatricious.

no jake, you must have caught some one elses hangover tablets there mate....dont eat them youll be foaming at the mouth again..... the toffee penny must have ricochet off... ill start to line up all the chocolate toffee logs,end to end... if i get enough and keep nudging them your way ,we should acheive a slwoer, yet more accurate, cross continent sweetie toss.....

Edited by myzeneye

a well 01.17 just having a cuppa then of shopping at tescos im barmy i know going for veggies for xmas and boxing day only feeding 14 this year 12 family and 2 for mates from pub who live on there own meals on wheels for them two xmas day anyway talk tommorow night ill be here and a job well done to those working in cardiac units needed them myself 4 years ago i might even find out how many are working in cardiac unit at chesterfield xmas night and do them a dinner also there worth it anyway( night night mind the bed bugs dont bite)

T'was Christmas Eve and all was quiet......again.......well I'm still here........bobbing around the Norwegian bit of our North Sea......and its freezing.........not seen daylight for nearly two weeks...........getting fed up.......slowly losing my slender grip on realility..........watched some copy of 'the earth stood still' tonight....it was ****....oh the joys of nightshift....and its getting rough now....the bobbing is becoming more like swaying......

Edited by scolopax

T'was Christmas Eve and all was quiet......again.......well I'm still here........bobbing around the Norwegian bit of our North Sea......and its freezing.........not seen daylight for nearly two weeks...........getting fed up.......slowly losing my slender grip on realality..........watched some copy of 'the earth stood still' tonight....it was ****....oh the joys of nightshift....and its getting rough now....the bobbing is becoming more like swaying......

Nice here bobbing about off the cosst of Thailand. 10 AM, sunny 1 Mtr seas and 32 deg.

Seismic at it's best. :hmm: