Who the hell are you?

Jim Sarakun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me...i'm a mudman,

so if anyone has any problems with their mud just give me a shout and i'm your man, well mudman to be precise.

mudman...aka...drilling fluids engineer...basically do stuff on the oil rigs with mud....but only for two weeks at a time....coz then I get three weeks off for fun and frolics......I think all this night shift and no sun light is slowly getting to me :hmm:

Do you smoke?

I do, I'm thinking of a good reason to quit on the 1st Jan but I like it too much plus I get duty frees all the time.

Give me a reason to quit with your medical knowledge.

Here's a bit of non medical knowledge for you. If you could see some of the gunge now that your going to be coughing up in your fifties you will stop right now. If you could see the way you will probably struggle to carry a rifle through lack of breath for a long trek in your late fifties you will give up right now.

I'm not saying my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease clicky is all down to smoking, part of it could be asbestos from boiler/boiler room lagging, some from fibreglass dust etc but it aint a pretty sight. Give up if you can for any reason - or no better reason than saving the money mate.

Don't leave it till the damage is already done like I did.

Private hire car driver - that dont involve much in the way of heavy breathing. :hmm:

Edited by Dave-G