• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting wise

Play 5 aside football now and again, Running, Fishing

Lazing about wise

Touring the country every month sees a new town for a new night out. Generally all drinking orientated. Ive also developed a strange obsession with keeping my room nice and tidy......god knows why !? it was a ****e hole when i had a gf...but now theres no body come i keep it clean ?!

Don't get a lot of time between the day job, farm work and keepering. When I do though, I find a long, tough ride on my road bike a good way to clear my head. When I was an idle student I spent all my free time doing adventurous things like ocean racing, mountaineering, fell funning etc.

walking the dog,cooking ,drinking STELLA ! all this when not working 50+ hrs aweek :good:

Ditto apart from the cooking and dog walking.

This thread started off quite dull - lots of people enjoying the exciting pass times of reading and walking with some fair weather biking.

The exotic pets thing I just don't get - instead of smelly pets you lust after smelly dangerous pets. Well, if it keeps the bars free and empty.

In my spare time I like to do **** all. I like to think I do it well. I would however squeeze in time to go drinking with Ian88 and Nickbeardo followed by a game of poker with Shaun. The rest of you are welcome to come along but I fear that you will be doing charitable work, reading about charitable work or photographing people doing charitable work whilst reading etc.

Drinking

Speedboat

Cars

Barbeque

Playing knock down ginger (although I cant run as fast as I used to)

Yes, they ARE probably the most obviously stereotypical blokey Essex hobbies but I enjoy them. :good::good:

tench fishing in the summer and a bit of roach and chub fishing in the autumn

clay shooting once a fortnight

dog training

and now the winter is almost over and the evenings are drawing out getting ready to start on the extension again, got all the walls up and the roofs on, windows in next and then fitting the inside

mikee

Out of the pheasant season i clay shoot every fortnight, i morn about the end of the pheasant season :lol: i walk and train my two labs and help out with some keepering, i play rugby and play guitar. :lol: i also love to follow the meynell hunt!

Edited by DomM