crisps

tractorboy

hi all

as i was listening to chris evans on radio 2 tonight he had the guy from walkers crisps on talking about the new favoured crisps i nearly fell over when the guy said that they had some new flavours 1 was builders breakfast and get this cajun squirrel couldnt beleave me ears,so has anybody seen or tried any of these yet?

so over to you lot for your feedback :wacko: :blink:

tb

I don't know, anything that Walkers do is over salted and manky. Is that even a word?

I am a revolutionist, bring back Smiths!

Oh and why is it Walkers is the only company that has Cheese & Onion and Salt n Vinegar colours back to front?

Bring Back Smiths!

Bring Back Smiths!

Bring Back Smiths!

Bring Back Smiths!

They all sound truly gopping.

Give me Walkers Ready Salted any day. Or "Salt and Shake" if I can find them.

Harrumph!

ZB

As a child, I was always envious of the other kids who got Salt and Shake crisps for their snack. I don't know why really, because they're just plain crisps with a bag of salt.

But I still wanted them.

And I can remember to this day, the first time my mother ever bought me them.

AND IT HAD TWO BAGS OF SALT!!!!

Cheap thrills indeed in the late 70s!

Oh, and ASDA still sell Salt and Shake, by the way.

Bought a load off Ebay... 3 Onion Bajhee, 3 Chocolate and Chilli, and 3 Cajun Squirrel.

For the record, all the ingredients for the crisps are vegetarian - meaning there is no squirrel in the squirrel crisps.... Gutted!

Edited by harfordwmj

For the record, all the ingredients for the crisps are vegetarian - meaning there is no squirrel in the squirrel crisps.... Gutted!

That veggie guff is just what they tell us. Apart from the e-numbers and salt there's toenails, severed fingers, sleeping migrant workers and all sorts in the potato silo.

I'd say squirrel is the least of our concerns.

Bought a load off Ebay... 3 Onion Bajhee, 3 Chocolate and Chilli, and 3 Cajun Squirrel.

What a crock of **** that is, Why would a vegetarian eat squirrel crisps? or smoky bacon or beef and onion.

isn't that what cheese and onion and ready salted are for?

What a crock of **** that is, Why would a vegetarian eat squirrel crisps? or smoky bacon or beef and onion.

isn't that what cheese and onion and ready salted are for?

I went to Buddhist veggie restaurant in Beijing: all food was tofu, shaped and flavoured to taste like different meats.

Not through choice, I might add, but how do you tell the natives to bring on the roast beef of old England, chop chop?