Hi from San Diego

winshooter

Hello everyone. I discovered your Forum while looking for a shotgun and decided to join. It looks interesting and I'd like the opportunity to see how close we are in our interests in guns and shooting. I'm fairly active in shooting sports but not as much as I used to be. I'm retired military and used to shoot High Power Rifle and Pistol competition in the Navy. Now I shoot mainly for enjoyment. I'm pretty much interested in all guns including pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns. I shoot both high power rifles and single shot. My long distance guns are a Winchester Model 70 in 7.62 and a Remington 700 also in 7.62. I have a Winchester High Wall in 45-70. I have Winchester M12 shotguns, Ithaca M37, Remington 1100 and 870, and Browning Superposed. I enjoy Trap and Skeet. I also reload for all my guns and rarely buy factory ammunition. I've been to England before and very much enjoyed my visit. I'm looking forward to participating in your Forum.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike and welcome buddy.

Wow that's a lovely place of the world was there last year, very very much loved the place and the people also.

The trolley tour was greet and seeing all the great places such as Old town, Gas lamp quarter area and bars clubs very much enjoyed the whole place who would not.

I loved it so much me and family are coming back this year in Aug 09.

Any way sorry of course there for a little bit,

Nice to meet you and enjoy the site.

Lee.

Our review is on the Trolly bus tour on San Diego....

London.

I have been to San Diego a handful of times and a friend has settled there. CA is in general not my fave state to visit (not for bad reasons I hasten to add!). I have been to 39 states so far and kinda doubt I'll get to do the full set, which was once a minor ambition of mine.

Welcome!

San Diego? Ex Navy? Interest in guns? Interesting... Just out of interest, have you done the BUD/S course?

Either way, have fun here and, if you get stuck with any of the language, ask Lee. He's getting used to it and should be able to help you out!