Baby father

Dr W

So I know this has already been mentioned but I just saw this item on news pages

Council 'won't pay for DNA test'

A paternity test for baby-faced "father" Alfie Patten will not be paid for by his local authority, sources said. Chantelle Steadman, 15, has said 13-year-old Alfie is the father of her baby daughter, Maisie, born a week ago in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

However, reports that at least two other boys said they also slept with the teenager at around the time she became pregnant have led Alfie to decide to take a DNA test, his spokesman Max Clifford said.

So firstly she gets about a bit doesn't she?

But secondly and more importantly I remember when I was a kid it was a proper scandal when one or two girls got pregnant at school (not much of a surprise to the rest of us as their kncikers didn't seem to be able to stay up but I digress) when did that change so that a 13 year old kid needs Max Clifford as a publicist, has the world gone mad?

has the world gone mad?

Yes.

I've read that the boys father as 10 kids by X women.

Does the law not say that the age of consent is 16? Why aren't the girls parents (jobless) being

charged for letting the two of them sleep together in their house?

Madness indeed?

Who is giving these kids any sort of moral example?

Nial (increasingly grumpy middle aged man).

Apparently Alfie Patten has joined Fathers for justice,

He doesn't understand the politics but he has a spiderman costume.

But yes you are right the world has gone mad.

Most of the girls I went to school with had kids before they left.

Just put them up in a council house and give them enough money to buy beer and fags and lets all forget about them.

Max Clifford just sees this as a few quid in his bank account. As he does Jade Goody. But lets not get started about that.

Part of the failings of the society of this Country is that the concept of shame has evaporated and been replaced with a deal with Max Clifford and an exclusive in the Sunday Red Tops.

If you got a time machine and went back just 50 years and gave an account of "modern life" you would be put in a straight jacket.

Makes you wonder what the next 50 years holds eh? How much more is there to slip?

Well I hope to make enough cash to be able to retire early in somewhere like New Zealand.

I suppose the kid doesn't have much chance when his mum (and thousands like her) don't give a toss if their kids go to school or not, it's these that end up being the drain on society.

The mother of "father at 13" Alfie Patten faces being prosecuted for letting one of her children play truant, the court service said.

The charge is believed to relate to Alfie's poor attendance at Willingdon Community School, near his home in Hailsham, East Sussex.

A spokeswoman for HM Courts Service said Nicola Patten was due to appear at Eastbourne Magistrates' Court on February 24 "for failing to send a child to school".

Is now a good time to mention my theory on the compulsory sterilisation of morons.

Edited by Dr W

Axe, I am sure they would, but show me a politician with the guts to take them away. Given the number of voters on some kind of benefit, it makes sense for any politician to keep that sector of society sweet, just for the extra vote or two.

Yours,

Morally outraged

2 Daily Mail Way

Tabloidville

Given the number of voters on some kind of benefit, it makes sense for any politician to keep that sector of society sweet

Ahhh, now I know who voted labour in. :lol:

Perhaps it was like a trophy claim

And there was I thinking it was called the Vinegar Stroke not the Trophy Shot. :good:

i dont get why the other two lads claimed the baby was theirs? surely they would have been thrilled that they got away with it and wouldnt have to pay for the kid/be a father?

sambu

Tabloid rights.

Instead of facing police charges for under age sex!

:lol:

Nial.

• 3 months later...
Yes.

I've read that the boys father as 10 kids by X women.

Does the law not say that the age of consent is 16? Why aren't the girls parents (jobless) being

charged for letting the two of them sleep together in their house?

Madness indeed?

Who is giving these kids any sort of moral example?

Nial (increasingly grumpy middle aged man).

Well, I would say welcome to the club, but I see you have a least a couple of hundred postings on me Sir. Welcome anyway!

Apparently Alfie Patten has joined Fathers for justice,

He doesn't understand the politics but he has a spiderman costume.

But yes you are right the world has gone mad.

Most of the girls I went to school with had kids before they left.

Just put them up in a council house and give them enough money to buy beer and fags and lets all forget about them.

Max Clifford just sees this as a few quid in his bank account. As he does Jade Goody. But lets not get started about that.

What school was this? I only ask for research reasons. It's vital to my next paper on getting the "chav" element being sterilised until they can prove they can finacially support their offspring. Maybe their offspring should be called "off tangent" as it always seems to be this element which is paramount in their quest for a council flat. Does that make sense? Sort of, but if it doesn't then I have had a few but it's all in the name of research.

Sod it! I've had to edit it as it didn't make make much sense to me either. I'm off to watch Brian Blessed's uncut stint on "Have I Got News For you" on Youtube.

Edited by Doc Holliday