And the winner is...

Doc Holliday

Me! :good:

Having thought long and hard about a suitable avatar, I decided on this one. Purely 'cos I stumbled across it whilst browsing some The Far Side images (top man, Gary Larson) and because of what it says. A paradox, if ever there was one. A bit like me :lol:

Anyhow, a thousand thanks for all & sundry who volunteered there suggestions. Some helpful, some... not so!

One last thing, any volunteers to help me down this party 7 keg of blended beverages?

Ah! jeez louise! One door says "Damned if you do" and the other door says "Damned if you don't" and the devil guy is saying to the schmoe "C'mon! C'mon! It's one or the other!"

Guess I'll have to rethink it now.

Drat! Just as I was toying with braking the seal on the party 7. I guess it will have to wait now.

Ah! jeez louise! One door says "Damned if you do" and the other door says "Damned if you don't" and the devil guy is saying to the schmoe "C'mon! C'mon! It's one or the other!"

Guess I'll have to rethink it now.

Drat! Just as I was toying with braking the seal on the party 7. I guess it will have to wait now.

I voted the dirty cow as the winner ! :good:

It would be better if you could read what it says, otherwise it just looks like 2 blokes and some doors

I thought it was 2 men loitering outside some toilets, mmm.

Thought i'd point out that's not an mmm as in mmm nice, that's an mmm what's that all about then.

Edited by LXX73

tits are what you need Doc keeps everyone happy :good:

That's what you think. I had a couple a guys working for me up until middle of Jan but had to let them go as they really were a pair of tits. Didn't keep me happy.

I'm thinking something witty, something challenging to flex the old grey matter, so to speak. That's why I thought this one was quite apt, but a real ****** the text can't be read. I will continue my moochings through the virtual ether.

Be different

The nice male torso would make a nice change.

Then you would be keeping the females on PW very very happy :good::lol: .

xxxSuzy

I would do Mrs Sweepy but there's only 2 or 3 of you lovely ladies on here. Anyhow, there's a picture of MY torso on my profile pic :D

For the rest of you, I'll see what I can muster, misters :lol:

Be different

The nice male torso would make a nice change.

Then you would be keeping the females on PW very very happy :good::lol: .

xxxSuzy

No offense darlin, but a ripped set of abs is not what a red blooded, woman liking, man wants to looks at :lol: